ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jailbreaking: A Guide... & Best Features.

Bus w**ker
I've got the files but I'm holding off for a week or so, see what problems other people run in to first. My mates been running the semi tether for a few weeks now and had no issues with that and he's just about to update to the untether.

Bus w**ker
My mate that did the Cydia update to full untether said it took all of 10 seconds and works flawlessly.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
just upgraded from 4.3.X to 5.0.1. I think this has been the smoothest upgrade and jailbreak ive ever had. Usually i have to do it at least twice because the phone will no longer connect to my operator or something daft as well as usually panicing that ive lost all my contacts. Very happy bunny right now!

Mine seems buggy. When I install something and re spring it gets rid of every app apart from news stand lol. I have to turn off iPhone then it goes normal again. It has no repos either.

Mine seems buggy. When I install something and re spring it gets rid of every app apart from news stand lol. I have to turn off iPhone then it goes normal again. It has no repos either.

mine did that! I have repos though, but some are failing to add, i have hackulos working so im happy with that and the normal repos anyway

Bus w**ker
The repo problem seems to be quite wide spread. Some of saying that the servers are just getting hammered, which is possible as there are millions of users worldwide jailbreaking 5.0.1, and some are suggesting its a bug with the JB. Reasons like this are why I won't rush in to running a JB just as it's released, plus 5.1 is due out shortly and I want to know what improvements that brings, I've been running vanilla iOS for months now and I've learnt to live with it.

Rollo, yes.

Just the jailbreak side of the phone is having problems mainly cydia, but its nothing thats not extra to jailbreak thats causing a problem (stock apps etc)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've no idea what i'm doing but appears to be going well so far, think i've lost all my pics and messages though :(

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Keeps saying "cannot locate package" is that what you guys are on about?

Keeps saying "cannot locate package" is that what you guys are on about?

Through cydia is it?
Is it updating something or?

On a different note mine is running slow going through pages on the main screen,
I'll probably restore later and wait for a better version:/
All I have installed is like 3 games and a hackulous source...
So nothing really...

Cupra
Has anybody noticed that they can't arrange their icons through iTunes with the latest JB? Just wondered if it was just me.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Ok how do i get anything i've installed to work? Downloaded 5 button dock and it's done nothing i'm aware of?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Anyway of doing this so it doesn't lose all my contacts and pictures/messages etc?

Mk2 Golf GTI
Just downloaded spire to try and get siri working but can't find a proxy that works. Anyone else had any luck?