ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jan 30, 2015] SWN Castle of Comfort meet (bristol)

V6 255, 172 cup, ph1
First Monthly SWN meet, last Friday of every month, 7:30 for 8.

Cars and 16oz burgers (other, less ridiculous food is available).

Hide your kids, hide your wives.

Clio 182
i think my brother will be with me and i wont be in the clio i will be in an mg tf looking like a hairdresser

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Been on here years and if I'm able to come I'll be in the same boat! Was in XROC a while ago so it'll be interesting to see if car clubs have actually changed as time has moved on.

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Yep. It was struggling when I was in it. I tried to be a rep for a while but didn't really have the time to commit so I was pants at it. I had 2 MK2 XR2's. I'll be in a blue 172 cup if nothing comes up work wise. Trying to get some LGV2 work now I've passed my test.

clio 197
@Luke_Exc hey just wondering how many people are going tomorrow and how many people have you booked for? ill be coming with a mate should i book a table for me and him?

clio 197
That's Ok we fitted there in the end lol, Nice to see you all, sorry if I didn't say hello to any of you tonight I wasn't being ignorant. I'll see you all again next month. :smile: