ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

January meet to Tan Hill Inn

Which route?

• Total voters

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
id be there but i dont think the 1.2 will keep up, shame, have fun

ha way, get yourself allong dosnt matter if you got a 1.2 or diesel

been amny times they've been non sports to meets it does not matter

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
will see how things go, just i'm stopping at a B&B at the moment, going to have a look at a couple of flats this week & next. Will see how much money I've got for diesel as well just it's 100mile drive up to Scotch Corner

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just rang Tan Hill, the snow is still pretty bad up there. the guy said there bringing in a plough for the roads there. might have to re arrange but we'll see in the next week or so

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Bad news chaps, my "overnight parts " from america arn't going to be here till feb and as I'm half way through stripping the turbo kit off the car at the moment theres no way it'll be driveable for the end of the month.

Sorry.

alien green rs133
should we have a vote for a emergency place? incase its still bad.

i think we need to kev where would you like to go?

i mean if its still icy/snowy i would rather not go for a drive at all tbh.

cosy pub dinner to start the year would be ok though :D

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I still stay somewhere near here, loads of good driving roads, a variety on pub/restaurants which most sell nice food and warm atmosphere, no snow on the roads just on paths and sidestreets
Postcode ng19 7pf

Astra SRI/ Hornet
i think we should find a good location for pics then a pub. any suggestions? can be anywhere like qiuet grafity bridges, historic landmarks that sort of thing.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've been there before, it's east to get too, you cant miss the place.

i'll give them a ring to make sure it's all right to pop allong. if we do this

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
it is a nice drive around the derwentside moors but i don't think i'll be able to afford to drive up for this meet :(

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
my house is over 10miles away from consett & I'm currently living in mansfield which is roughly 130miles away, so thats 140miles without the miles on the meet itself

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
so what's peoples ideas then, do you want to go to this Derwent Hotel or do you want to go to the Tan Hill Inn?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
1. Geddes
2. Hutchie
3. Alex H (maybe)
4. Penaul
5. Stevie H
6. Gary
7. Bonxy
8. Savi
9. kev182cup
10. DazJ (maybe)
11. clioben18
12. Sib

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Rang Tan Hill again and the weather is much better and the roads are clear. so looks like Tan Hill is going ahead

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be going to the Durhsm Services before hand to meet up with Sib.

If anyone else wants to meet up with me and Sib, then post it here ;)

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Dont think i'll be making it guys. Car should be ready, and if it is, i'll be in birmingham :dapprove:

Shame, was looking forward to it aswell

RB 200
Right lads, ... soberness permitting, and if footballs off, i'll be there ... unless i can get out of football and stuff ... im coming from newcastle like, what will be the easiest, cost efficient way of meeting you lot!? ... don't fancy using a load of petrol to go back on myself ..

but as far as im aware im in.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Right lads, ... soberness permitting, and if footballs off, i'll be there ... unless i can get out of football and stuff ... im coming from newcastle like, what will be the easiest, cost efficient way of meeting you lot!? ... don't fancy using a load of petrol to go back on myself ..

but as far as im aware im in.

well the proper meeting point will be at scotch corner services, straight down the A1, time to be there for 10:30

RB 200
right, well im in.. did you say you where meeting at durham services? id meet you lot there possibly ... but like i say, im defiantly in

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
good to have you allong, me and a couple of other people are meeting at Durham services first, then head over to scotch corner