ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jonny Mac's 172...new wheels + updates

been skint lately trying to pay it off.... however here's some pics i took this afternoon, very very big plans for this car engine wise and most likely interior shall be done soon aswell.

Bodywork
All badges sprayed anthracite (except 2.0 16v side strip bullets still to be done)
Retro Renault Megane Splitter Custom Fitted
Clear Genuine Renault Side Repeaters
KTR ktec racing Sticker on boot lid
Window Tints + Sun Strip
Brake Calipers Painted Yellow
White Side Light bulbs

Interior
Dash strips colour coded yellow
steering wheel insert colour coded yellow
gear knob top colour coded yellow
speedo dial surround colour coded yellow (still to be fitted)
Pioneer Bluetooth Headunit
Infinity 5" 13cm door and rear speakers
Amp 4gauge Power cable and rca wires all installed ready for a sub
Clio Sport Members Tax Disc Holder

Engine
K&N High Flow Air Filter (Pannel filter)
2.5inch Cat Back Magnex exhaust system with twin exit backbox
**Decat pipe and exhaust center section box to be removed all getting done at turrif tyres on saturday the 1st november**

Suspension/Wheels
Renault Sport Clio 182 Anthracite 16" wheels (rear n/s to be refurbished as bought with curbage on it)
Eibach Sportline Spring Upgrade, lowers 30mm

yes the exhaust is squint, it'll get sorted at turrif tyres on saturday,

yes it's still sitting very high but give the springs time to settle,

jus got to find a cup spoiler, mazda 3 ariel, and a cf bonnet now then focus on paying off the loan for the car, once that's done the engine work comenses ;-)

few plans up my sleeve

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

i'm also still very unsure about the exhaust, i fancy getting just a single pipe exit and cut into the bumepr with a clio 182 exhaust trim surround so it fits in just nicely however i'm not sure about cutting into the bumper lol. still it's an idea for later

it still is no where near finished, this is it after about 2 months of ownership (got the car completely standard except an aftermarket set of wheels)

i've gone off the exhaust aswell tbh

it's eckascliovalver's old exhaust backbox off his cup from this site cause i had a 6x4 on before and that looked 'shite'

Minter except for the exhaust, weight that in and get a KTR/ Prospeed/GDI cut into the rear bumper with a 182 surround, thats what I will be doing on mine.