ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got drove into

Bux

Golf GTD
I just go drove into by a chav on a moped.
Was driving along at 30, then the car infront stopped as he needed to turn right, the kid on the moped behind wasnt paying attention.

By the time he realised he slammed on his brakes and did a front flip into the back of my clio =[

Luckily there was no damage to my car but it scraped the lads moped up a bit. Serves him right

Was funny to watch in the rear view mirror though :p

Last edited:
  S4 Avant
I don't think there is anything more annoying, than a 16 year old lad on a moped.

They all remove the baffles from the exhaust to give the same noise, as what can only be described as an electric toothbrush on steroids, and I don't think I've ever come across a lad on a scooter who can obey the highway code for more than 10 seconds either

Dodgy one
I'd have reversed over the c**t, Sick of the tw*ts on them round here, one overtook me in town on a hill because its the only place he could use his momentum to get by, lemon :clown:

DB.

BMW 440i
4 wheels are better than 2 in incidents like this!

If you couldnt see any damage then im guessing if there are any scuffs it will be nothing a machine polish couldnt get out!

Bux

Golf GTD
Did you still get his details anyway just incase you find anythin?

Didn't get his details, he seemed pretty embarrassed and just wanted to go. I know the witnesses which is a good thing. They said that he was looking at them when it happened.

Who was it? Please tell me he was called Chai.

i don't know what he was called, never actually got his name lol.

I don't think the bike actually hit my car now.
I think that because he braked so hard the bike threw him over the handlebars and he went flying into the back of me while the bike roilled over.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I just go drove into by a chav on a moped.
Was driving along at 30, then the car infront stopped as he needed to turn right, the kid on the moped behind wasnt paying attention.

By the time he realised he slammed on his brakes and did a front flip into the back of my clio =[

Luckily there was no damage to my car but it scraped the lads moped up a bit. Serves him right

Was funny to watch in the rear view mirror though :p

Did you get his contact number ?

You should of still reported it as it was an accident!

1.4 phase 1
i do hate young kids on bikes, i've had a few over take me and nearly get hit, oh when they hit speeds bumps and get air. i do sometimes think when you fall off i will just luagh.

Must be a common thing around here....

A moped tried to t-bone me today at the whitepost round about up westfield.

I was in the outside lane going towards to Chilcompton, some kid on a moped coming from stratton decided not to stop... i still turned left cutting him up.

Wasn't sure what to do so i just closed my eyes and waited for the bang... sadly, no bang :( cnut.

E87 118d M Sport
id of phoned the insurance company and told them the truth tbh

"he was RIGHT up my as$ so i slammed my brakes on and reversed over him"

1.5 Clio Dynamique
you must admit you can have some fun with chavs on mopeds when they get up you ass

foot down and make a 100yard gap then slow down so theyre up your ass again then repeat until

a) they get bored and turn off

or

b) you start feeling sorry for them as youve made them look a tit enough already haha in which you just leave them for dust

Bux

Golf GTD
Must be a common thing around here....

A moped tried to t-bone me today at the whitepost round about up westfield.

I was in the outside lane going towards to Chilcompton, some kid on a moped coming from stratton decided not to stop... i still turned left cutting him up.

Wasn't sure what to do so i just closed my eyes and waited for the bang... sadly, no bang :( cnut.

Well, if its a red moped with learner plates and scrapes on it then it might be the same one as me :p