ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just had my first bump in the clio

PHS 1 172 SILVER
went out tonight in the pooring rain, went to meet a few friends drove around for a bit the decided to park up so i waited for them to reverse. i looked behind me and started to reverse the next thing i knew there was a massive bang and cracking sound, not good. got out my car didnt know what realy happened because there was no1 around me who i could hit, but my friends told me as i was reversing this guy in a mk2 golf gti flew in the car park must not have seen me reversing and went to go round me and i went straight into him. got out my car went to veiw the damage and his front bumper was caved in and cracked, and all i got was a broke rear light and a little scuff. told the guy to do 1 if he thinks im paying for it!:nono: . i was bloody lucky not to come of worse, you lot moan about women drivers its you men :rasp:

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Sorry to hear about your rear light, but I know what you mean. I have lost count how many times in the past few months I have almost had my car written off for me, and yes, you've guessed it, by MALE drivers. Grrrrrrrr. lol

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
yeah valid point! every calamity ive ever had has been a male driver except when i stacked my saxo into a 4 day old golf gti that was sat in the middle of a dual carriage way stalled with 2 old biddys in it! needless to say wrote both cars off and that came off my insurance! grown up alot and wish some others would! the number of chavs in 1.2s that try to prevoke me is unreal!!! but i aint scrapping my cup for no one!

harsh when it happens but stick to your guns and dont pay up!

j

PHS 1 172 SILVER
i did feel a bit bad because it was a mint golf and this guy has spent alot of money on it! it you men trying to be boy racers:rasp:

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
ah well! my mother said never to pick on a girl! lol
(evidently that is what you get when you do)

PHS 1 172 SILVER
dam right lol watch out you guys. i have put alot of time and alot of money in to it to have some t**t damage it:evil: us women will get nasty lol

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
do you know my mum????? or the x girlfriend maybe???

lmao

(who incidently backed her fiesta into a trolley bay lol)

guess it was a bit of a trolley lol

j

PHS 1 172 SILVER
im not going to say imthe best driver because i have smashed into my sis bf williams reversing of the drive but defo not my fault but its only costing me £10 for a new rear light i think his bill will be in £***:quiet:

320d
Men only crash more because we drive faster etc. If we drove like women do we'd never crash.... ever :rasp:

PHS 1 172 SILVER
Women drivers ay LOL.
its not us women thats why are insurance is cheeper than yours:rasp: we are good drivers is you men trying to show of in your cars:nono: women have there fare share of bumps but when you do it you have to do it big lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
its not us women thats why are insurance is cheeper than yours:rasp: we are good drivers is you men trying to show of in your cars:nono: women have there fare share of bumps but when you do it you have to do it big lol

or your insurance is cheaper because you then blame a man who has to claim on his....lol

i am only yoshing there, i believe you have probably done the write thing and its refreshing to here a female standing up for herself.

J - your a female, when i got your pm about our area if you had enlightened me you were a female i could have told you that i am sure you could get to know alot of our area members alot quicker

PHS 1 172 SILVER

or your insurance is cheaper because you then blame a man who has to claim on his....lol

i am only yoshing there, i believe you have probably done the write thing and its refreshing to here a female standing up for herself.

J - your a female, when i got your pm about our area if you had enlightened me you were a female i could have told you that i am sure you could get to know alot of our area members alot quicker
when it comes to my car i wont stand for any s**t to much money and time has gone into it

PHS 1 172 SILVER
Sounds like your fault if you ask me, he had right of way.
no way i was in a empty car park no1 around me every1 said he flew in and went to go round me i was reversing before he even came into the car park he was a div. i was right he was wrong:rasp:

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
hey!! i'm not a female!!! (or a combo of the two before any jokers start)

just this is a touchy subject and to be fair i dont thinks there is much difference betwwen the two

we all know that people in micras are the ones that struggle in the driving sector.

and ^^ she has a point if the car parks empty he was only going near them to show off! why else would you take a route trhough other cars!

FOR THE RECORD IM A DUDE OKIES LOL!

cheers! j

Last edited:
  VX220 Turbo
what was i saying to you at donny park services lisa you women cant reverse!

if it had gone through insuranc eit'd probably have to go 50 / 50 anyway so wouldnt be worth either of you claiming as the repair would be less than the excess more than likely

i had a male driver write my old saxo off when he pulled out of a bus layby(which he shouldnt have been in) straight into the side of my car!
i pulled over retrieved my wing mirror from the centre of the road and proceeded to throw it at him and then continued to shout and scream at him! MEN!!!!!!

Deja vu 182
My brothers girlfriend did the same thing in his car . She believed it was the other drivers fault . They swapped insurance details , he then got a letter telling him he was going to loose no claims as the person that was reversing was carrying out a dangerous manouver and should have been more observant . Hope it works out ok for you:)

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Sorry to hear about this Lisa!

May sound silly but have you checked in the boot area & spare wheel well for any damage to floor etc ? Also bumper alignment & fixings ?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Can't work out who was at fault with that description but the bit that made me laugh was that you had a crash and didn't even know what happened :rasp:...

That said I had to use the force this morning the rain was so heavy.

PHS 1 172 SILVER
what was i saying to you at donny park services lisa you women cant reverse!

if it had gone through insuranc eit'd probably have to go 50 / 50 anyway so wouldnt be worth either of you claiming as the repair would be less than the excess more than likely
well i did tell you that im good driver going fast but s**t at going slow lol but this time was not my fault and we are paying for our own damages £10 rear light for me lol