ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just put a deposit down on this clio :)

Just out a deposit down on this 182 , the car is like brand new only 48k miles only think I will change is the exhaust as I don't like it not sure what make it is but it just dose not look right , il post up better pixs when I get it in a few weeks
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356197489.093682.jpg

Ah i see, what made you switch from the 225 to the 182?

Any plans for the 182?
Change the exhaust and keep her mint lol that's it mate , got offered real good money for my Megane money I know iI would never get again so accepted it love the Megane too only a stage one map exhaust and filter and its a rocket

Thanks mate going to miss the power of the 225 tho the clio will be more fun I think , I'm told the car has a 98ron fastchip map on it tho I will confirm that when I get it on clip :)

Cro

Meg'd r27
Nice mate if u need any discount on parts from Renault or any tech info let me know man I've worked for a main dealer hear for 9 years

Ill need your help for some key card recoding at some stage... Without giving too much away :rasp:

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
Crackin car this, know the guy who was selling it, really well cared for. Great colour!! Health to enjoy it mate!!