ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K Tec Recessed & GDI Recessed....

178hp 172 Cup
I have looked on both sites and the exhaust look pretty much the same!! even the specs read pretty much the same!!! can anyone tell me if they are the same or not??

also if u hav either fitted are they any good???

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ I actually seen one well before prospeed did it!

The Piper looks good. tad big! I loved my k-tec, got another on the Vee.

Prospeed...dunno. I wasn't impressed with the note or welds!

VaVa
My ProSpeed is falling apart. lol. Had the centre section welded up due to incomplete installation after about 5000 miles, now baffles have gone in back box and weld joining rear hanger and backbox has gone.

M2 Competition
My prospeed is quality. As for the noise comment, its a custom exhaust, so you decide what you'd like it to sound like.

Charlie butchered my cat too ali, its now half the length and means that come mot time it takes ten mines to swap them over, rather than the fiddly mess that the standard 172 cat is.

Reliability wise, its solid as a rock, and any garage thats had the car on the ramps comments on what a nicely built system it is!

M

mini-valver

My Prospeed hanger to back box weld has cracked too, but that's more to do with the shite way they hold them selves up meaning you have to wedge stuff in the exhaust mount to get it too sit right!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
My prospeed is quality. As for the noise comment, its a custom exhaust, so you decide what you'd like it to sound like.

Charlie butchered my cat too ali, its now half the length and means that come mot time it takes ten mines to swap them over, rather than the fiddly mess that the standard 172 cat is.

Reliability wise, its solid as a rock, and any garage thats had the car on the ramps comments on what a nicely built system it is!

Fair play! Lucky my cars never see an MOT station! ;)