ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-tec's Itb Clio for sale on the bay

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  ph1 track weapon
they should break it and sell me the cage for cheap!

was it not up for 6999 before though?

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  White 172 ITB's
Wicked! Now take off those stupid f**king stickers and get some nice wheels on it! :star:

I was wondering if i should keep them on or take them off:S

What's wrong with the wheels? i like them.

Need to get forge pistons and rods if I'm going to track it tho, don't want it blowing up again!!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Elise, Duster
I was wondering if i should keep them on or take them off:S

What's wrong with the wheels? i like them.

Need to get forge pistons and rods if I'm going to track it tho, don't want it blowing up again!!!

100% take them off. It worked when ktec owned it as its advertising etc but its your car now, will look a lot better plain white. Maybe some subtle decals.

The wheels are 17" IIRC? Was just thinking if your going to track it, it may work out expensive on the tyre front!

Lastly, I don't think it was the engine that blew up on track last year but i can't find the thread. A lot of people run itbs' with standard internals!

Good luck with the car, im sure it will be epic fun!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  White 172 ITB's
100% take them off. It worked when ktec owned it as its advertising etc but its your car now, will look a lot better plain white. Maybe some subtle decals.

The wheels are 17" IIRC? Was just thinking if your going to track it, it may work out expensive on the tyre front!

Lastly, I don't think it was the engine that blew up on track last year but i can't find the thread. A lot of people run itbs' with standard internals!

Good luck with the car, im sure it will be epic fun!

You're right, hopefully there won't be any nasty suprises under them

for road use i'll leave the 17's on for sure, but 16's i think are a must, like you say, will work out really expensive otherwise

i heard it was a con-rod bolt that failed, is it not worth upgrading tho if i'm going to track it?

The clutch is taking a bit to get used to, really small bite point. also when idling it's noising but when you press the clutch the noise stops.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Elise, Duster
I drove Markblacks car with a Helix organic clutch bashed on. It was harsh as anything. You were either going or you weren't. No biting point at all LOL!

IMO depends how hardcore you are going with it. If its purely a track car and you have money to burn upgrade everything you want. If its your daily and just a bit of fun on track id honestly say save your pennies.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  White 172 ITB's
I drove Markblacks car with a Helix organic clutch bashed on. It was harsh as anything. You were either going or you weren't. No biting point at all LOL!

IMO depends how hardcore you are going with it. If its purely a track car and you have money to burn upgrade everything you want. If its your daily and just a bit of fun on track id honestly say save your pennies.

Thanks mate.

Was his clutch noisy?

it will just be the odd track day, just want to do as much as i can to prevent it breaking.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Elise, Duster
Nope, nothing out the ordinary!

Might be your thrust release bearing or something. Start a thread in the faults/problems/solutions section. Someone will be able to point you in the right direction :)

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  White 172 ITB's
Nope, nothing out the ordinary!

Might be your thrust release bearing or something. Start a thread in the faults/problems/solutions section. Someone will be able to point you in the right direction :)

Will do... thanks

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
may even be worth throwin in a valeo clutch in it if your not happy with the clutch at the mo , will be plenty for throttle bodies as well ,