ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Karcher K2.14 Pressure Washer

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Fancying some snow foam but need a pressure washer first, found this one for a very good price. Anybody got any comments on it?

Glacier White RS200
Ive got this one, its good fella comes with everything you need, i havent bought amy snow foam.yet as i dont like buying off net, and havent found a shop that sells it lol

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Ive got this one, its good fella comes with everything you need, i havent bought amy snow foam.yet as i dont like buying off net, and havent found a shop that sells it lol

Did you get it from Tesco by any chance?

GTD, Lupo
Always go via the karcher outlet. You will save over the shops and they are 100% tip top condition.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for the advice, I'm guessing on the name that the Foam lance attachment I need is the K series one?

I would still buy a Nilfisk over a Karcher. The plastic versus metal impeller argument is one sided IMO - plastic is more likely to break.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I would still buy a Nilfisk over a Karcher. The plastic versus metal impeller argument is one sided IMO - plastic is more likely to break.

I have to agree unless you're spending fortunes and even then i'd be going Kranzle.

Have a look at Nilfisk on Amazon, great prices.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Got a very good deal on the Karcher in the end. Can anyone direct me towards a snow foam lance, is it the K series adapter I need?