ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kieran's Now Odyssey Blue Ph1 Project Pg.36 Onwards

BlackGold 182
Re: Kieran's Iceberg 172 Project

Thanks :) alcantara bits will be coming next after fitting my carbon steering wheel and gear knob inserts tomorrow :)

BlackGold 182

all back together :) rear seats being put back in tomorrow and will be back on the road on the 27th! been too long without it:(

ea3e0c4e.jpg

50a40f2d.jpg

BlackGold 182

Update well just got a call back from my Local garage and the bill for supplying and fitting new aux belt and tensioners has come to £340! Weren't expecting that at all! But just glad to be picking it up first thing tomorrow :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Missed this looks great!

Any better pics of the front of the car with the new mirror covers? tempted to carbon up mine.

BlackGold 182

Thanks mate:) there will some better ones this week as getting it ready for CSS :)

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v

looks good mate. Doing the aux belt is a right c*nt of a job

BlackGold 182

Thanks! Yeaa it took them nearly 3 days to do it in the end! I was caursing them! Lol just glad to have her back on the road :)

sport 172

were can i get the french colours for the front grill.im likeing them.cheers

BlackGold 182

I just went to local DIY shop an bought the 3 diff colours in electrical tape

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v

Thanks! Yeaa it took them nearly 3 days to do it in the end! I was caursing them! Lol just glad to have her back on the road :)

3 days. wtf it dont take that long. just mod the bit metal next to the adjuster. mades things easier. bit steep in price mind you.

how long does the wet lay take you to do?

BlackGold 182

Yeaa tell me about it!! They told me about something being modded? What is it that's modded?

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4 16v

dunno what they mean but if its what i usually do its the bit of metal by the head lamp blocking you to the tensioner

BlackGold 182

new pictures now its up and running again :D

56fb5706.jpg

8abfd47d.jpg

31839960.jpg

3ab4aa3d.jpg

8d2cb903.jpg

tomorrow morning i will have off the a pillars to alacantara them up :D

Lionel Richie

Update well just got a call back from my Local garage and the bill for supplying and fitting new aux belt and tensioners has come to £340! Weren't expecting that at all! But just glad to be picking it up first thing tomorrow :)

£100 per hour labour +vat??

Evo 5 RS

107 quid I think it cost me and that's including a waterpump (that's including labour)

Loving the car

Last edited:
  BlackGold 182

Well I was charged 148 for labour before vat and he said that's 2 and half hours, I defiantly wouldn't of took it to them if I had the choice! Lol

Grande 1.2

sweet mate, loving the carbon interior.. and the rims :approve:

BlackGold 182

Thanks alot mate :) normally I get bored of my cars but this one feels different and just never gets boring :)

Grande 1.2

Yeah everyone i know whos ever owned a 182 always loves em, if it werent for insurance, and hefty petrol prices.. id have one tomorrow!!

BlackGold 182

Yeaa I wouldn't been able to afford one a year ago, I got a promotion at work and had a gf 40 miles away! Lol

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4 16v

the a pillers have came up well and set of the cf mirror blanks well

BlackGold 182

Yeaa :) just Doing the handbrake cover today, clean up headlights and I'm finally all ready for CSS

Clio 172

Hi mate, really like your car... out of interest what is the exhaust on the car? it fits really well... is there an insert off a cup style exhaust over it?

Cheers

BlackGold 182

thanks alot :) yeaa its a prospeed custom exhaust on it mate with decat and yea trim around exhaust from 182 and covered in carbon fibre

BlackGold 182

well the car had been feeling a little bit lumpy so set about trying find out what, i cleaned the throttle body and seems alot better now:D

before

913ca3e6.jpg

after

95663b35.jpg

also covered my handbrake in alcantara

3a20ce47.jpg

BlackGold 182

cheers mate! i was also meant to say get your name down for my first meet as a rep next month! it will be good i promise

BlackGold 182

Well been having a few little faults recently, petrol light now stays on and so does the toxic fumes light but that's due to the decat

On Friday Im ordering a carbon splitter :D and wheels being refurbed silver or white, unsure as of yet what colour, will also be getting some new wing mirror covers as i no longer like the carbon look

182 Turbo Project

Car looks good mate!

I used Brake cleaner on my TB, worked a treat!