ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kieran's Now Odyssey Blue Ph1 Project Pg.36 Onwards

BlackGold 182
Re: Kieran's Iceberg 172 Project

Yea exactly, can't be any worse lol Next year ther will be itb's so more to clean :p

BlackGold 182

Mmm sounds good! Only a bit jealous, honest.

What sorta figures you hoping for?

BlackGold 182

Well I just tried resetting it and it worked and managed to clear the petrol light! Thank god:) one less thing to sort out lol

BlackGold 182

Hold the trip computer button at end of stalk then turn the ignition key on, should start beeping etc, then take your finger off the stalk click it to find diff info then press the milage button that at on the clocks and it resets, extremely easy and simple!

clio 1.2

ah looks a good hieght. my cars lowered on 60mm springs and 15" wheels i wanna get some turinis do you think it would feel my arches more with no scrapin?

BlackGold 182

Yeaa you will be fine with no scrubbing, I get a tiny bit but that's cos I'm so low lol

clio 1.2

dont no mate either the colour you have or silver ones not sure what would look better. ive got a thread with my car in let me no what you think would look better?

BlackGold 182

I think anthracite would look good on yours, sometime this month mine will probably White :) unsure what colour to do the diamonds at the moment though

clio 1.2

ye i think il see what comes up first i might spray the wheel i have anthracite so i can get an idea of how they will look. do you think thats a good idea? hmm i dont no maybe try chrome diamonds like the colours badges come?

BlackGold 182

You could do but might be harder to shift the wheels when one is a differently colour lol

Yeaa I'm thinking just doing the diamonds on the wheels anthracite to sorta go with my carbon bits

clio 1.2

na ill paint all the wheels anthracite to see what it looks like lol then il have an idea what colour i want my turinis in. and yea man that sounds like good idea i love your car so much lol wish mine was a 3door :( lol

BlackGold 182

Haha why thank you! Lots more plans for it yet :D

There are a few 5 doors on here that look great and it's so much more practical, did you say your coming to the dartford meet on Sunday?

clio 1.2

no worries. i got quite a few more things planned for mine to just little bits really but they wil make a nice difference i wanna get some bodywork done to, ye i seen a couple that are prity cool and yea mate il try make it to the meet for sure! whats that place near? it doesnt matter coz ill look it up but just curios

BlackGold 182

Okay cool be good to have another chin wag with you! I have no idea jack, I never made it to the last one there so I'll be following my sat Nav lol

clio 1.2

yea definitly and get to see your car to :D hopefuly getting my car back tommorow and before that meet want to have most of it sorted (fingers crossed i will) yea well i live in dartford anyway so wil only take me 10mins to get there lol do you ever go out anywhere in your car like meets or anything?

BlackGold 182

Ahh well that will be good! Yeaa try to much as possible, Ive organised that meet at he dogs and you can come :) make some sort of little convoy on the way if you fancy it?

clio 1.2

yea im plannin on goin and yea definitly but dont be expecting me to be driving fast lol 1.2 ;)

clio 1.2

ha you goin to the meet sunday? i looked up were it is and i no exactly were it is no sat nav needed lol

BlackGold 182

Yeaa defiantly mate, gotta try get a few more people to come my dog meet next month lol that's alright then! I have no idea only ever go to dartford to use their bridge lol

BlackGold 182

ordered my carbon splitter and bought some iceberg mirror caps,will be fitting saturday hopefully :D

BlackGold 182

Package Friday morning..

ccc28640.jpg

Put with the old...

d70f1a00.jpg

None

ea7777f3.jpg

Magic.. Much better!

f97bc008.jpg

Next back end on stands..

273eacf2.jpg

Cleaned coilovers and put adjusters back in

bf70b111.jpg

Messed around with height and now got a nose down stance

24dc2e85.jpg

b5a42bd9.jpg

2abe5c6c.jpg

All I gotta say wow the transformation with having the adjusters back is amazing, so much more softer on your spine and It handles much better, god knows why the previous owner took them out!