ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kirbed 182 wheel

T

tamzin69

:( kirbed my 182 wheel today, the marks are on one of the spokes and a little bit of the wheel lip

i want to get it refurbed asap iv been to a place that does it locally but they can't match the anthracite colour and have told me to try one of the companys that comes out and does it.

does anyone know of any where or body could do it in the North East (Teesside) area? and could do a good match on the colour!

thanks for any help as its really bugging me!

Tam!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Curbed? Could just live with and look out for a wheel to pop up on here? You'll only do it again if you get it refurbed.

T

tamzin69

Il keep my eyes open but how often does 1 182 wheel come up forsale? not very id imagine!

it was an accident! from now on il be parking far away from curbs! just want to get it done as quickly as poss!

sorry for the spelling mistake in the title!

320d
Colour match will be almost impossible from a door to door firm

The colour is Ixell 205-110 antracite

Probs simpler buying a 5th wheel from ebay and keeping the kerbed one as a spare, they come up often on ebay or on here

Dodgy one
Colour match will be almost impossible from a door to door firm

The colour is Ixell 205-110 antracite

Probs simpler buying a 5th wheel from ebay and keeping the kerbed one as a spare, they come up often on ebay or on here

Where can you get the colour, Is it something renault have?

I nicked mine on a step tonight :mad: because some c**t was stood next to my front wing and i thought i was clear of the step, All its done is took the paint off its as big as your little fingernail no gouges or scrapes :approve: But i know its there :(