ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill Open Pit Lane Night 2014

172cup
My app goes as far as Sunday and says cloudy, light showers however this is knockhill - anything could happen!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Just bought another set of F1's (LOL) fitted with Rainsports, so I'm good to go for Monday, regardless of weather. Hopefully it's dry, though.

Cup In bits
Hopefully I'll be getting down to this, still got the g/box oil and timing belt to do at the weekend. What time is everybody turning up?

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
REMEMBER CARD PART OF YOUR LICENCE!! (I take both parts, to be safe.)

exact reason I didn't take up the offer of a space last week, photo part is now out of date and I won't have it replaced in time :banghead:

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
If I thought I would get away with it I would chance it as I'm itching to get out on track now the cars finally back together! But as Fraser said I've seen people turned away for the photocard being out of date

AG 200FF/PH1 172 MB
cheers for keeping people right guys! i always forget to look on this, the weather up here the past few days has been brilliant just hope its fine down the road want to use the slicks! every one ready of a sorts?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The Fiesta is ready. Go Pros are on charge. Just gotta remember to stick them in the car in the morning.

Cup In bits
The Fiesta is ready. Go Pros are on charge. Just gotta remember to stick them in the car in the morning.

Same here.

Weather forecast has been really changeable over the last few days in Aberdeen and in Fife from the checking I have done. A wet hour and a dry hour would do me fine.

AG 200FF/PH1 172 MB
I was looking at the weather station knockhill gets it's weather updates from and it's 25miles away so it could change :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I'm ready! Got my Rainsports on and A048's in the boot just incase. GoPro's all charged and ready to go! :D

51B6AC07-83F4-4553-BABD-40525BF837F1.jpg

500E9120-CA57-44DC-AA53-559A87B55546.jpg