ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Knockhill today

renault clio 182
Hmm that may have well been me I was in perth on sat lol but could of been him too his mrs uses the car more than him

Got the pic?

Cup In bits
Are they ready yet, Get any pics of this?

[video=youtube_share;HhRjRRIIqIw]http://youtu.be/HhRjRRIIqIw[/video]

Cup In bits
remember and take your keys out incase someone comes and steals your car haha

It is Fife after all. My stereo is permanent live you see.

Did you man up and get that ARB back on?

nice off, my mate went off there once in our MR2, but he ended up doing a full 360° :D

That was a provoked spin believe it or not, I just wanted away from that golf that ended up out on the track.

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Ah I thought it might have been you out in our group, wasn't sure so never came over to say hi! :eek: Was a passenger in the mk5 fiesta all day. At least that off wasn't as bad as we thought, we thought there might have been contact as there was 2 cars off especially after seeing some of the driving standards yesterday!!

Cup In bits
Ah I thought it might have been you out in our group, wasn't sure so never came over to say hi! :eek: Was a passenger in the mk5 fiesta all day. At least that off wasn't as bad as we thought, we thought there might have been contact as there was 2 cars off especially after seeing some of the driving standards yesterday!!

Nah no contact, there would have been if I continued through Duffus. Cant think of the car, what colour was it? Yeah Hot Hatch days aren't renowned for driving standards, you have chavs in their £200 barely road legal saxo's with Porsche's and the likes. Better off on a club day if you don't want held up or put up with nuggets.

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Was a black one. So I've heard, last year was my first year on track and only did hot hatch days, they didn't seem too bad. But some people yesterday were on another level! Some of the driving when we looked back at the footage last night made for funny/scary viewing!

Cup In bits
Cant think mate, you wasn't out in the session where I spun eh? You should have came and said hello. Yeah I think the mk2 golf that spun in front of me took the biscuit in our group, the thing was a nail. They were carrying a battery booster/compressor just thrown in the boot.....t***s.

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Yer we were out, didn't catch it on camera we were further back so just got you off in the gravel. Yer that and the shed of a black 172 that was out, watched our video back was scary! He went up the inside of us at the bottom of Duffus then inside of a guy at Scotsman then past squeezed past 2 through the chicane! I'll try and get some of the videos up this evening.

Cup In bits
Yer we were out, didn't catch it on camera we were further back so just got you off in the gravel. Yer that and the shed of a black 172 that was out, watched our video back was scary! He went up the inside of us at the bottom of Duffus then inside of a guy at Scotsman then past squeezed past 2 through the chicane! I'll try and get some of the videos up this evening.

That should be fun, he was lucky he didn't roll the way he slid off at Duffus

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
It is Fife after all. My stereo is permanent live you see.

Did you man up and get that ARB back on?

Arb was back on for the final sessions
much better in the dry. Wish i had the asts ramped up a wee bit as well however she was fine lol

As can be seen in your video. ARBs suck in the wet haha

as for driving standards "big gaz" can go die
pushing me on to the grass on the first session

Cup In bits
Arb was back on for the final sessions
much better in the dry. Wish i had the asts ramped up a wee bit as well however she was fine lol

As can be seen in your video. ARBs suck in the wet haha

as for driving standards "big gaz" can go die
pushing me on to the grass on the first session

That's what good about them, get the back end out and get the front gripping. I'm forcing it to tail out on the warm up laps if you think that's just happening btw, warm the rear tyres you see. Because racecar.

I jammed on the brakes and chucked it a little to spin/scrub speed and avoid that golf, all you have to do is put the foot down to stop the rear coming out. Best mod I have ever fitted to a car tbh.

Last edited: