ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ktec stealth supersport and a decat any gains?

phase 2 172
Just bought a ktec ss stealth supersport exhaust and a decat for 172. My question is will i notice any difference in performance?My car is standard apart from a pipercross induction kit(was on the car when i bought it).I needed a new exhaust anyway as the standard one has decided to drop off .But it would be good to gain a couple of horses.Decats with a ss system normally on my other cars have realy freed the revs up and felt quicker .But i dont have any experience with decats with a ss exhaust on 172/182.cheers

182 cup
Should do mate, any improvement to the gas flow is going to do you good!

Post up a vid when you have fitted it ;)

phase 2 172
Should do mate, any improvement to the gas flow is going to do you good!

Post up a vid when you have fitted it ;)
yes will do .its due to arrive on monday and my mate is putting the system on wednesday.It should feel quicker anyway because since the pipe just after the back box split its lost power.and sounds s**t lol

182 cup
if your current system is faulty then it does kill the power, Paul (pablo) had a crappy one on his that was blowing left right and centre and on a little motorway test i destroyed him. He then got a SS stealth (not the supersport) and now i only comfortably beat him :rasp: