ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR short throw quicksift

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Dont bother is the general consensus. The one i used was VERY stiff and awkward to use. Its a rather poor copy of another unit anyway

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
You could allways try the engine dynamics short gear linkage, only £40 and u retain the normal gear stick, reduces the throw by 30%, not any more stiff or notchy with mine had it on for coming up to 9 months now and cant fault it if you need a link pm me.

Renaultsport Clio 172
You could allways try the engine dynamics short gear linkage, only £40 and u retain the normal gear stick, reduces the throw by 30%, not any more stiff or notchy with mine had it on for coming up to 9 months now and cant fault it if you need a link pm me.

Hi jjones82, I just bought one from ED, does it make the whole lever shorter? I also ordered the PH1 knob which I love and much better that the crapy looks of the PH2, looking forward to this

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
Hey maupineda, not the lever you keep the original lever its the linkage which is replaced so just the actual amount of movement is changed, reducing it by about 30%(hope that makes sense!). Got to agree the ph1 knob is much better,But then i have a ph 1 so i'd have to say that! Thanks again for all the advice you gave me on ED cams too, my cars currently in having them fitted/ mapped. So looking forward to getting it back! Did you ever get a rstuner performance analyser graph done on your car in the end?