ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR Tuning Packages! WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
K-Tec Racing said:
Oh no, lets scrap the whole package then!

I should also point out that Jon has a different set up to our finished kit.
I think it was you boys that brought up that car to show durability etc of the package. Now it's not suitable as a comparison??

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
I think it was you boys that brought up that car to show durability etc of the package. Now it's not suitable as a comparison??

No, the car is a perfect example its just the fact that a belt MAY be slipping is hardly worth mentioning in response to a quote that no cars have suffered any problems. Its just stirring.

And by different set up I mean different brackets, tensioner and belt. Its still a supercharged standard engine that has been super reliable and goes like stink.

David.

Lionel Richie
Andy built it, he will know more than me about it hence why i'm mentioning it, it might be something he knows about and could comment on? (have all your lot got access to the k-tec user name?)

Coupe/Defender V8
belt slippage can happen to the best of us I don't really think it's relevant.

Really want to see the high pressure charger in action in the flesh :)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Danny you are really starting to get on my nerves now. What do you have to prove. You are a complete tool, comparing 2 different cars on different dynos is totally pointless. Letalone two different makes of Dyno! Maybe Jon's car does have that much torque but till both go on the same rollers I suggest you quit this crap. If you have something to say to me you can say it to my face on Thursday at autosport. I can't wait to meet you mr keyboard warrior

ITB'd MK1
Danny you are really starting to get on my nerves now. What do you have to prove. You are a complete tool, comparing 2 different cars on different dynos is totally pointless. Letalone two different makes of Dyno! Maybe Jon's car does have that much torque but till both go on the same rollers I suggest you quit this crap. If you have something to say to me you can say it to my face on Thursday at autosport. I can't wait to meet you mr keyboard warrior

flol. I'll bring my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.