ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakes run out - Sunday

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Haven't done a lakes run for a few years,

Last one was with gib and co!

Me, ad and mas will be going, none of us have clios mind! S3, FN2 & Mini r56 jcw....

Anyone else up for it?

S2 106 GTI
This sunday! ohhh sounds good! hopefully the weather will stay good..... been rubbish the past couple of days!

An orange one
I would be up for this! Don't think the weather will be great so the Vee won't be making it lol

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Cant this sunday, I will be near death according to the mrs...

Clio 182 Trophy
Marcus Tunst, if we end up both coming can you fetch those injector clips if you still have them? I will love you for ever and ever if you do. x

Mk2 Ph2 1.2
Vouch for that... Just text him then. He says if hes 'free'. He needs to remove that ball and chain once in a while.

And asif you sold the 197, I used to enjoy seeing that everyday on my way to work!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
You remind me of death

Cnut

Marcus Tunst, if we end up both coming can you fetch those injector clips if you still have them? I will love you for ever and ever if you do. x

If i can still find them mate.. I decorated my room so unsure where they went.. Il have a look

Get yourself there!! Tunst is a poof and will end up not going!! Lol

f**k you x

Vouch for that... Just text him then. He says if hes 'free'. He needs to remove that ball and chain once in a while.

And asif you sold the 197, I used to enjoy seeing that everyday on my way to work!

Its her Birthday on saturday so i will be in no fit state to drive sunday.. Next sunday is a possibility..

Mini Cooper S
Let's make this for this coming Sunday then. Let's get a list of who is deffinatly up for it to see if it's worth doing.

15/01/12

1. Nashy

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
i could do this sunday been dying to get up the lakes for a while id head up on sat camp the night then meet up with you guys on sunday

Clio 182 Trophy
i could do this sunday been dying to get up the lakes for a while id head up on sat camp the night then meet up with you guys on sunday

Where abouts are you thinking of camping?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
15/01/12

1. Nashy
2. Ben
3. Nicky
4. Tunst.

22/01/12

1. Rich + Becca
2. Ben
3. Nicky
4. Ben_p

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
haha it was me that mentioned camping if i come i usualy go roswaite just outside keswick, love the lakes best driving roads im the northwest by far

Clio 182 Trophy
The weather this weekend looks awesome, Sunshine baby!

Also, sunny on the days leading up to Sunday so roads will be dry.