ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakes run out - Sunday

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
well i am going to be in the lakes this weekend so i will meet up but ill need a postcode of wer the meet will be as ill be satnav guided haha going to head up from liverpool on the saturday and camp the night oh yes haha so will probly have a dirty car by the time i meet up with you guys lol

Mini Cooper S
The weather this weekend looks awesome, Sunshine baby!

Also, sunny on the days leading up to Sunday so roads will be dry.

Great news Ben! Do you fancy setting up a route as I have no clue where to start haha!!

Clio 182 Trophy
I'll work on it dude. Meeting in Keswick may be the best place as it's pretty central.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr...MdbofT_w&vpsrc=6&mra=mi&mrsp=6&sz=11&t=m&z=10

I never really explored the roads at the northern part of the Lakes so this could be interesting, or not.

All the best roads are towards the south of the Lakes. This is the best route I have to offer, 'BenG's guide to driving in the Lakes'...

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr...Mdg1vT_w&vpsrc=6&mra=mi&mrsp=6&sz=15&t=m&z=10

Mini Cooper S
Nice one Ben will have deeks later but sounds like a plan! Just need to sort a time out which suits everyone? I'm not fussed anytime will do me.

Mini Cooper S
Currently @ 5-4 for this wk end 15/01/12! My mate who owns an ep3 will be coming plus jamie/psj are on the maybe list!

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
well im up for it so ill be there put my name on the list some realy good driving roads them ways theres a good one that takes you by a quarry then a steep as fuk mountain road bringing you down like 45 degrees lol probs be able to get some realy good piks taken aswell as there are a few layby things

Mk2 Ph2 1.2
Deffo count me in, But it seems a little early :eek: Ill get up though! No idea where that carpark is so ill meet with you nash and follow ?

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
that car park is prety easy to find i reckonise it from previous visits haha but ill satnav my way there just to be safe lol. and i have another weekend of work so lookin forward to meetin up and seeing everybodys cars. looks like a decent plan fotr the drive aswell

Mini Cooper S
Ben - Clio Trophy
Tunst - Clio 172
Nashy - type r ep3
Seltking - Clio 1.2
Rhysbartley - MK5 zetec (maybe)
N1CKY - Clio 1.2
Pyne - type r ep3

Clio 182 Trophy
Scrap metal.

Might have to take it easier tomorrow with this colder weather. See you all there...