ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakeside meet - pics

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Great meet everyone, good to meet some new people and the usual suspects! Also thanks for the input for what to do with my keyed panel.

I think there was about 70 of us, good pictures everyone and can't wait for the next one!

SQ5
Just a few quickly :p

5.jpg

1Large.jpg

2Large.jpg

3Large.jpg

SQ5
Cheers, I'm going through them all one by one at the moment just touching some up, Took around a hundred so will post my photobucket folder for all to look through :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Coby's Arctic looks awesome!

Cheers Fella,

Cracking Turnout and some Stunning Cars,

Great Pics Dean just a shame the line-up one shows off my cracked splitter so much :( and I'll get that Airbox Posted to you later this week as we didn't take it off today,
Tunnel run wqas good fun and as I hung back I heard it all and my god it was loud :D

BMW 320d M-Sport
Love the photos! Really enjoyed it despite a hangover and being cold! R26r is mental. I want one. Shame about being turfed out of lakeside but never mind. Would like to point out that the pic with the dirty green/brown Vectra in; the guy in it was asleep - sure he got a shock if/when he eventually woke up!

SQ5
Cheers. Using a Canon 450D and using Dynamic Photo HDR to make them look that little bit better!

I didn't realise how loud the car was gonna be through there lol! Any videos of it?

Awesome meet though. Few more photos too :)

12Large.jpg

11.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
+1

I think i'm now a little more deaf after the tunnel run!

Good meet, good convey, just a little cold :eek:

lol! Did we get any videos of that??? I think danny was the loudest, that thing sets off car alarms, haha, plus it still has a a cat!!

SQ5
Cheers Fella,

Cracking Turnout and some Stunning Cars,

Great Pics Dean just a shame the line-up one shows off my cracked splitter so much :( and I'll get that Airbox Posted to you later this week as we didn't take it off today,
Tunnel run wqas good fun and as I hung back I heard it all and my god it was loud :D

Its Danny dude ;) lol!

Where abouts are ya, could meet you in diss one night if easier?

I couldn't get any photos of yours alone but got a good rolling one :)

lol! Did we get any videos of that??? I think danny was the loudest, that thing sets off car alarms, haha, plus it still has a a cat!!

Shhh.... lol! it doesn't set car alarms off!

Ps. Cat171, I'm very sorry for setting off your car alarm!

db

db detailing™
Great pics Danny! The convoy was a laugh! Gtted I missed the tunnel run back with you guys.

fad

Clio 182 FF
attachment.php

Any info and spec on the above..... *drool*

Totally forgot this was on and I only live 5 miles away!!!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Its Danny dude ;) lol!

Where abouts are ya, could meet you in diss one night if easier?

I couldn't get any photos of yours alone but got a good rolling one :)

Sorry Mate for some reason I thought it was Dean LOL

I'm in Halesworth IP19 so can get to Diss in about 30 Mins I expect so could maybe do one night this week,

Yeah I'm liking the pic of mine rolling :)

rps13
photos on the way folks

but to be honest i'm ashamed of them now i've seen those!

we're a bunch of legends TBH

Evo 6, E92 320d
Shame i missed this, butas this was occuring i was collecting my new ph1. Roll on colchester zoo meet...

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Lol, they are ace !!

Meh. You never came & said hello :(

Good excuse to organize another group meet then, maybe with somewhere we can all sit and have a chat afterwards. I dont mind traveling far if its worth it :)

SQ5
Cheers for all the positive comments!

Currently uploading some ordinary photos to a new CS EA photobucket account as didn't wanna exceed my limit on there!

pass word is cliosport if it asks you for one. http://s656.photobucket.com/albums/uu286/ClioSportEA/Lakeside Meet Feb/

All photos I've editted I will post in this thread

It was hard to get around everyone and know who everyone was too!

I have a pic of your Mk1 on the way Matteh!

Last edited: