ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakeside meet - pics

BMW F31
Thats mine, yea its been replaced before i had the car, didn't know it was wrong one, whats different about it?

you've got the bit that sticks up in the middle of the top piece of trim, its used iirc for clios with sunroofs to aid the air flow over to the top.

Bumder With A Buffer
There was 2 white clios I saw piccies of in here... sheepete owns one but who's is the others??

Did you some of you EA lot get nosebleeds from coming out of Norfolk ;) xxx!!!

Bumder With A Buffer
This one... EF04...

newcarphotos041.jpg

Nimbus 197
attachment.php

Loving this white clio, followed you out from the services up to the first roundabout.
Looks really good with the wheels and the new body panels etc.
:cool:

no new panels on that mate completly standard.. accept the front grille.. wheels.. splitter.. n silvervisions.. oh n lowered on eibach prolines...

Cup Turbo, Flamer
Gutted i missed this but alas still not fixed :(

Some very nice cars there!

Any details of the ITB cup - looks totally different to anything i've seen before!

1 Series Coupe
Good meet guys. Thanks for coming! :)

DCI DUDE! Where were you?? Sash text you, but we saw no hands up!

Will get my pics up tomorrow.

my pics, i can only appolagise for the poor pictures, my passenger appears to useless with a camera, and from now on will be banned from using it lol!

SDC10042.jpg

SDC10044.jpg

SDC10046.jpg

SDC10047.jpg

SDC10048.jpg

SDC10049.jpg

SDC10090.jpg

SDC10091.jpg

SDC10086.jpg

SDC10087.jpg

BMW 320d M-Sport
Whoever has HN51CCY, I was loving that, just looked great to me. Was very tempted to trade the 197 in for a 182 after seeing some of them today. Lowered and on OZ's looks sweet. 197 is glorious but bit bulky in comparison some times.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Whoever has HN51CCY, I was loving that, just looked great to me. Was very tempted to trade the 197 in for a 182 after seeing some of them today. Lowered and on OZ's looks sweet. 197 is glorious but bit bulky in comparison some times.

Greeny172 is the Black 172 on Anthra 172 Wheels.... Stunning car and has just the right mods done to it IMO

Nimbus 197
who's was the other campus? didnt realise their was another.. i see a black one inbetweeen the other 2 ???

BMW F31
nick your car looks the nuts with them wheels on it

cheers fella :eek:

they need a refurb tbh, green stuff pads FTL!!

just glad i now have my bonnet sorted and my door handles on.

need to get my tensioner sorted out on the aux belt, then i might be able to have some fun driving it :)

Bumder With A Buffer

Greeny172 is the Black 172 on Anthra 172 Wheels.... Stunning car and has just the right mods done to it IMO

HN51CCY is me, and cheers :)

It looks crap ;)

Joking! Is that a Cup spoiler on there now?? Looks good :)

Combo
Looks like a f**king epic meet tbqfh!

I was at Lakeside (well Thurrock) today as well!:rolleyes:

So this was the reason why the bridge was so busy on the way home. ;)

Bumder With A Buffer
Yup! And how you would know its crap, you never come to any meets to see it :)

I "NEED" a cup or v6/trophy spoiler in my life :(

I been to a few... one where you were there and that was when SkinnyJ had his accident... u've been in hiding since!

Il get along to the next one hopefully :) Be good to get some more Monaconess into the mix :)

fabia vrs
Good meet guys. Thanks for coming! :)

DCI DUDE! Where were you?? Sash text you, but we saw no hands up!

Will get my pics up tomorrow.

opps changed my phone a few day's ago and fogot to txt her my new number !! I was with dave fox and meg most of the day !! :D

LY 182 FF CUPPED
GUTTED I missed this especially now I back in a Renault
Nice to see so may clean cars, and glad the weather stayed dry for everyone.

Will definitely be at the next big meet with my camera - hopefully we can squeeze in a BIG get together before FCS?