ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laser Alignment

V6 255
Apologies if this is in the wrong place. Looking for a good place to sort my alignment out after fitting eibach pros and camber bolts to the car. Ideally in and around Leeds/Bradford, but willing to travel a bit if there's somewhee really good

Cheers

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Allcar tyres in Huddersfield have a machine that can do camber. Also heard Motorcity in Wakefield has a camber machine but i'm not 100% positive.

Clio 172 PH2
I went to HI-Q in leeds today. I have eibach pros and camber bolts with koni shocks. They couldn't even get the machine setup because it wasn't standard.
I went down to www.[B]abc[/B]-carservice.co.uk and have booked it in for friday, Has anyone used them before?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I went to HI-Q in leeds today. I have eibach pros and camber bolts with koni shocks. They couldn't even get the machine setup because it wasn't standard.
I went down to www.[B]abc[/B]-carservice.co.uk and have booked it in for friday, Has anyone used them before?

Yep, I have.

Take cash, or they will charge you vat.

They are quite expensive (think it was £50) but they put the effort in. Test drives before and after, with you present to make sure you are satisfied.

Shame mine is out again now after having my dampers refurbished, need to get it sorted really but might just use the national tyres £15 job until I have time to take it there and wait about.

172 Cup
Gordons Tyres in Wakefield are great. Do a free check to tell you whats what, and then charge you for what you want doing. Had my old Integra done there. There's usually a race car on the ramps whenever I've been as they do camber, castor, toe-in etc etc