ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laser Wheel Alignment in Bham

BMW 330ci
Right I have had the tracking apparently done twice and paid £20 each time. It was done by a local garage and was done by me in the car and being raised up and then they were under the car hitting something and I had to keep the wheel straight. But would work for a couple of days but then would just go back to the same.

I just want it done correctly, because it's driving me mad. I fitted coilovers so thats why its out, but its really annoying now. So I want it all set up correctly including camber. I would like one with the printouts.

Anyone know where I could get this done, and how much it will cost.

Thanks in advance.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I goto eclipse tyres in alcester, basically protyre, they have a proper machine there and do a very good job

BMW 330ci
And thats laser alignment with camber setting and a printout ?

Sounds good may have to look into getting that done there then.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
yeah £25 for standard alignment, extra tenner for camber. Full printout and everything.

BMW 330ci
Was just looking for one who someone has had previous experience with, because Ive had it done twice and basically been messed about and dont want it to happen again, just want it done correctly.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
this might be handy

protyre5poundoffwheelalignment.png