ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last day of Clio ownership!

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Well, tomorow at 12pm I pick up my new motor, I am really going to miss the Clio but I need something a bit bigger and more powerful for the miles I am doing at the minute (just over 20k a year). Sitting in my house now looking out at the car and feeling really quite guilty. I have become emotionally atached to the car since I have owned and will be really sad to trade her in tomorow.

Thought I would post up some pics of her in her prime. She is now back to standard (except the sideskirts) but she still looks quite cool.

I know it wasn't styled to everyones tastes but I liked the way she looked.

Anyway, will be posting up pics of the new wagon tomorow once I pick her up.

Enjoy

25042009276.jpg

25042009277.jpg

29032009242.jpg

29032009243.jpg

20032009218.jpg

22032009224.jpg

22032009227.jpg

Thanks

Some members are dying to find out but I aint telling them what I am getting, all will be revealed tomorow, it is a bit boring though!

Yeah, what is making it worse for me is the dealer is selling her in to the trade, god knows who she will end up being bought by! Hope they look after her well!

Octy VRS
I just handed over my keys to my 182 I've owned for the past 5 years for a Golf.... diesel. Needs must and all that.

BG 182 FF
motor looks really smart m8, I know what you mean when I sold mine when I had done all the mods and everything you do feel a bit guilty, hope you like your new car though m8y :)

Thanks, don't have a camera at the minute (not even a camera phone) but will get some way of posting pics up!

Well picked up my Mk5 Golf TDi SE today, really different car, I love it! Still miss the Clio though!