ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

Now Sold :-(
Thought it was. Are you on the PistonHeads private site again?

We'll be right next to it on Bleu Nord again.

Yes we should be in the same spot for the 4th year running. Will pop over for a chat at some point I'm sure.:cheers:
I was planning on taking the Clio this year but the ST arrived earlier than expected so its getting a run out.:cool:
The RS is having a rest. Its new suspension set up is superb for taking corners at silly speeds but not so much for a long drive through France.:dead:

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Yes we should be in the same spot for the 4th year running. Will pop over for a chat at some point I'm sure.:cheers:
I was planning on taking the Clio this year but the ST arrived earlier than expected so its getting a run out.:cool:
The RS is having a rest. Its new suspension set up is superb for taking corners at silly speeds but not so much for a long drive through France.:dead:

Cool, see you there!

The RS on coilovers now?

recaro'd arctic 182
3azu6e9a.jpg

No roof box this year either

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
lol

i think my ideas are a bit tame compared to what you lot are doing - but its the fun that counts

Petrol Blue 182.
worded wrong.

Piston heads sticker.

Everything else is aimed at the North. I'm thinking along the lines of "f**k the North" and a picture of Thatcher?

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
FPMSL at the MT comment!!!

harsh but funny!!

I stick with my single mids convoy lol

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Also not much of a spectators sport unless they have to make car noises the whole way round.. I think they should put obstacles in like water troughs and jumps.. that way (especially with the jumps) there might be some crashes?

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
How am I supposed to work for 2 more hours now I've seen that?!?! How has Mikes BBQ adjustments come on? is the spit ready for roastin'?

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Having looked on beermountain we're a 4/5 rows over from our usual place but not a bad spot again

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
What's happening with the whole spit setup, are you taking a hactual pig with you?

If I was travelling from Norfolk/home I'd ask the guy that looks after the deer on the estate to price up a bambi to spit roast.. they we'd be ballin'.

Petrol Blue 182.
2013 hasn't even happend yet and I'm thinking ahead to 2014!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/Porsche?v=39yZaNEjM24[/video]

Great advert.

Oh and as everyone bums Chris Harris found this gem too.

Last edited by a moderator: