ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Great plots, given its our first time booking! Close to the facilities, but not too close :) Close enough to the failsport bunch for the use of their BBQ, but not close enough to encourage Mike to tent rape me ;)

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Great plots, given its our first time booking! Close to the facilities, but not too close :) Close enough to the failsport bunch for the use of their BBQ, but not close enough to encourage Mike to tent rape me ;)

He needs no encouragement...

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Other end Tim, your over to the left on this pic, we're in green on the bottom right. Not miles away, 10 minute walk.

I thought but wasn't sure as it doesn't look anything like the shape on this map.

campsitemap.gif

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
beermountains map is a super rough guide... but you'll be north-west on that map.. as such

recaro'd arctic 182
Who's getting excited ? Racing, beer , BBQ and banter. It's just a shame there's no horny women to complete the experience !

recaro'd arctic 182
I've got one of those at home, Le Mans is for bloke stuff.

Although if you're desperate for a different type of meat we could always lend you Ryan (couzens)?

I only do beef curtains/wizards sleeves etc. I'm sure couzens doesn't want to be dry bummed anyway lol as appealing as it sounds