ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

League of Legends

Black 172
Any of you here play if you do add me. Tag is Robbeh.

Its a DOTA game similar to HON if you have heard about it.

I'm now level 30 so looking to start playing ranked games. Worth a try :)

F82 M4
Never dared to play these sort of games mate. Heard they can practically take over your life!! :cool:

tumblr_l7vn8dWbnj1qc8aq9o1_500.jpg

Black 172
I not like a game where you level up and it consumes your life like WoW, every game is an individual game.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Do you mean the custom game on frozen throne DOTA?

If so, Footman Frenzy is a million times better especially on the Starcraft 2 custom games.

F82 M4
Well I downloaded this last week as it's F2P so thought why not? Anyway, I did the tutorial, seams ok'ish. Right, lets go on a proper 5v5 game. WTF!? I didn't have a single clue what the hell was going on. My whole team raging at me and me just running around trying not to die. I didn't know what I was doing, what the objective was, what sort of f**king creature I was or anything. "Wilkeh, you go bottom with najiis and take some spells". "Mate, what the hell are you talking about?". It was quite funny. Anyway, it appears I need some lessons. You still playing Robbeh? Appologys for no paragraphs, Cliosport won't let me for some reason! :/

Black 172
Well I downloaded this last week as it's F2P so thought why not? Anyway, I did the tutorial, seams ok'ish. Right, lets go on a proper 5v5 game. WTF!? I didn't have a single clue what the hell was going on. My whole team raging at me and me just running around trying not to die. I didn't know what I was doing, what the objective was, what sort of f**king creature I was or anything. "Wilkeh, you go bottom with najiis and take some spells". "Mate, what the hell are you talking about?". It was quite funny. Anyway, it appears I need some lessons. You still playing Robbeh? Appologys for no paragraphs, Cliosport won't let me for some reason! :/

Yer I still play, just every now and then, it has a steep learning curve though so dont expect to be good right away. Add me ingame if you like. Robbeh is game tag