ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leeds_182 LOLvo barge

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I had a feeling you would do this, I take it he dropped the price enough to reflect what needs doing?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I had a feeling you would do this, I take it he dropped the price enough to reflect what needs doing?

Not massively if I’m honest. £250 less than what I sold it for.

The thing was that as I looked around there was nothing anywhere near ‘my’ 940 for the spec. When added up the spending it was silly.

TTV fly wheels and 850r clutch - £500 plus fitting
Custom spacers - £200
Wheels and tyres - £500
Turbo - £200
Exhaust - £500
Injectors - £100
Stereo - £250

Plus all the other stuff I did. It just adds up!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Ordered some oil, oil filter, plugs, coolant, second hand intercooler, wipers, and vac pipe. It’s not boosting as it should be but I’m pretty sure that’s due to the intercooler shitting it’s pants.

Still great to have it back!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
940 has bossed it in the snow today. Setting off is a little bit of a challenge but once it’s rolling it’s pretty stable even on the bct’s.
7987F30C-D379-42AD-9859-BF419C64C3C4.png

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
What's the plans this time? In regards to, get it back to what it was or take it even further this time?
Make it mint, chuck aload more money at it then sell it.

That's Jim.

Jim do you want to buy my Impreza, you can have it for 6 month's then I'll buy it back once it's 500hp.

Deal?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I love this car, how massive were Volvo's back in the day, it's as long as a school bus!

Can you get a photo of it parked next to a Merc Sprinter for comparison, I bet it wouldn't be far off the same length.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Mot passed today. Did have a couple of advisories for corrosion on the inner wings. Nothing anywhere near any structural stuff but I’ll get it sorted all the same. Also, running low on one of the rear tyres so need some new boots - an excuse to get shut of the bcts!

Went down to @craigyt s house for some fun and fettling. Fitted a replacement intercooler and some new plugs and also replaced some old vac pipe.

The exhaust had been hanging off as the hangers were shagged. To be honest this exhaust was s**t from day one so decided to buy a metre of 3 inch stainless and straight through it! Done but it now sounds s**t so on the hunt for a back box. Luckily, Craig might have access to one so should be able to get it on ASAP!

41CFA1C3-E514-4D9A-8727-07FF0DF91BBA.jpeg
306B6536-190D-441D-A1A9-65FA0DF0A761.jpeg
53818E77-9486-4273-8E56-722B71DD5BC6.jpeg

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
i have a couple of stainless back boxes that will do the job,
you can have them as i was only going to scrap them.
Both 2 3/4” iirc

Attachments

• A08805E7-9BA3-4442-92EE-94500703759F.jpeg
    A08805E7-9BA3-4442-92EE-94500703759F.jpeg
    409.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited: