ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lenses for Vehicle Interior's

Skoda Fabia VRS
Hi guys.

As the title says, I'm looking for a lens that'll allow me to take a good variety of interior shots of Vehicles, I'm guessing a nice wide angled lens. Not hugely clued up on that particular type of lens, so I'm not too sure what to look for. I've tried to use my 18-55mm Kit lens, but it just doesn't seem wide enough. Any recommendations or even suggestions to improve the use of my current lens are welcomed. I only posses that, and the Nifty Fifty so that's not an option.

I'd also love to see some examples if anyone has any!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
What james said if you are shooting on a crop body which I assume you are.

If you want wider, try an 8mm fisheye but you'll get ridiculous distortion.

Skoda Fabia VRS
I'm shooting on a 750D lads.
I'll check out that Sigma @JamesBryan thanks for the recommendation!

Not looking for fisheye lenses as I'm not a fan of them personally.

I believe the Tokina 11-16 f2.8 is sharper than the 10-20 - I've been very pleased with the pictures off it.

Wider than that, look at the Ssamyang 8mm (also badged as Vivitar in older versions IIRC) - manual focus only and limited F-stop choices (starts at 3.5 then jumps to 5.6) but very good wide open and just gets sharper up to F8 (again, IIRC). Awesome for 'big sky' photos and star trails, and as the depth of field is so large at even f3.5, you just need to set the focus to infinity and snap away :)