ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lexus lights yes or no?

Lexus lights???

• Yes

Votes: 38 8.4%
  • No

Votes: 415 91.6%

• Total voters
  1.2 16v clio sport
I know like most people on here dont like them, but i think they look ok on a silver clio, but no other colour!!

Attachments

• Photo047.jpg
    Photo047.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 27
  07 RENAULT CLIO SPORT DCI
i have the black ones on my black clio, they a really bright in the dark and look good too, however they r expensive from ktec, essex racing sell them for £160 on ebay they r about £130 and i was lucky as i got mine for £60 off a clio member

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I dont even have to look at the poll results to see what the majority is do i?

53 Clio's & counting
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

end of.

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scally

MODDED 172
looks good mate i got exactly the same on my clio my cars is iceberg silver going for the whole black and silver theme. badges on boot done in black too and the diamonds also got the bullets colour coded with 2.0 16v done in black. black and silver wheels aswell and i still got more plans