ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincolnshire meet - Pride of lincoln - 6th May 2012

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
Right its time to get another meet sorted after the last one was a success! hopefully it will be warmer this time :)

Pride of lincoln pub
Sunday 6th May 2012
1pm

Any questions / Ideas?

1. Batesey

I'm moving house around the 1st May (still in Lincoln) but as long ass I'm all done with vans and furniture moving i'll come over again

Be good to get the car out the garage for a bit lol
Does anyone fancy going for a bit of a drive this time? Nothing fast just thinking a cruise to an ice cream place or fish and chips or something

1. Batesey
2. Cup_Phil

RS2'd Trophy
I'm moving house around the 1st May (still in Lincoln) but as long ass I'm all done with vans and furniture moving i'll come over again

Be good to get the car out the garage for a bit lol
Does anyone fancy going for a bit of a drive this time? Nothing fast just thinking a cruise to an ice cream place or fish and chips or something

1. Batesey
2. Cup_Phil

3. JamesT87

Im there! Daisy maid seems great to me!!

R14 CUP
If I still have the Williams I am in - might have sold it. If not I might pop over anyway in the company car.

172 Cup
1. Batesey
2. Cup_Phil

3. JamesT87
4. Nick melson + samjessop
5. Rob Gee

Will be good to know the local owners!

d5n

RB 182 FF
Im up for this:
1. Batesey
2. Cup_Phil

3. JamesT87
4. Nick melson + samjessop
5. Rob Gee
6. d5n

I am sooooo looking forward to this drive out - I'm hoping the weather is nice for it
Car goes in for mapping on Monday - so all being well the 200bhp beast will be out in full force for a play :D

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
I am sooooo looking forward to this drive out - I'm hoping the weather is nice for it
Car goes in for mapping on Monday - so all being well the 199.9bhp beast will be out in full force for a play :D

Really :p fingers crossed the rain will all be gone as im off to cadwell on saturday :)

Ahhh was it you that I gave a little wave to?

I thought I recognised the number plate from someone on here

I'm gonna try my hardest to get to this guys - but I've been moving house all week and got to hand the keys over to the old place on tuesday and there's still a s**t load of cleaning too do. The clio hasn't been washed in ages either LOL

If I'm done by lunch I'll try to get cleaned up and pop over but if I don't make it I'm really sorry :(

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
Hope you can make it phil!

Post code is : LN6 3QZ

We may move upto daisy maid if the weather is nice....

Hope to see you all tomorrow , have a safe drive over :)