ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid yellow worth extra £???

LY182/NHB CTR
As most have said on here its a personal thing.. only you can say if you think its worth it or not, and if you like the colour or not...

I'm sure seeing as its a buyers market you could easily knock £500 off the asking price if you did like the car and the colour ;)

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
Owning my LY is the best thing ive ever done.Personally ive never liked 'yellow' cars but the LY is just something else.Ive only had mine since april but if i would of bought it from new then LY would definately of been the colour i would of chose.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I'm sure seeing as its a buyers market you could easily knock £500 off the asking price if you did like the car and the colour ;)

You wouldn't have got £500 off ours if you'd viewed it and wanted to buy it ;)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Im getting another LY R27 this weekend- its about the 10th ive sold-

Such a great colour- I would say deffo worth the extra- although probably not quite 1.2k on a second hand car-

182 wise I would be happy to pay some premium over the top, remember its not just the paint it will be exclusivity on the 182, however the R27 had the most number in yellow so its just the colour

Steve

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I wouldn't pay extra for the colour.

I bought my LY Megane R26 because it was same price as the Ultra Red R26 I looked at, had 7000 less miles and xenons.

Buy the car with best spec, condition etc for your budget.