ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little Blue 182

Renault Clio 182
Newbie on here . 182 owner for just under a year ..
How do you upload a profile photo ?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Welcome to the club. To upload a profile photo you'll have to be a full member. Best £12 ever :up:

You can upload pictures to your posts by clicking the upload button below the reply box

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
F7F2686B-4250-499C-B274-E43360D15A43.png

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ah ok cool. Guy on here recently sold his 182 but was to a Chap. Thought maybe it’s the same car. Anyway.

Much planned, what’s the spec at the mo?

Renault Clio 182
Ah ok cool. Guy on here recently sold his 182 but was to a Chap. Thought maybe it’s the same car. Anyway.

Much planned, what’s the spec at the mo?
Standard at the mo but one of the photos it' previous owner had was on a rolling road so I thought I'd dig a bit deeper ..

How do, I’ve seen your PM, however I thought I’d respond to you here as I can follow your progress if you’re planning it as a project?

My old project thread is here: https://www.cliosport.net/threads/project-clio-182-rb.598494/

Absolutely cracking car, loved it! I took it up to Scotland, round Europe and generally had a great time with it. When I bought it, it was a proper minter, and when I sold it, it still was, albeit with more miles!

It went to a chap down Bristol way, in late 2012, to make way for my BMW project. That was the last I heard/saw of it in all honesty, great to see it back on the forum though!

If you’re not already, get yourself paid up for the full membership, it’s not expensive and it’s a great source of information etc.

Should you want to know any more, let me know and I’ll happily help where I can.

Renault Clio 182
I'l tr
How do, I’ve seen your PM, however I thought I’d respond to you here as I can follow your progress if you’re planning it as a project?

My old project thread is here: https://www.cliosport.net/threads/project-clio-182-rb.598494/

Absolutely cracking car, loved it! I took it up to Scotland, round Europe and generally had a great time with it. When I bought it, it was a proper minter, and when I sold it, it still was, albeit with more miles!

It went to a chap down Bristol way, in late 2012, to make way for my BMW project. That was the last I heard/saw of it in all honesty, great to see it back on the forum though!

If you’re not already, get yourself paid up for the full membership, it’s not expensive and it’s a great source of information etc.

Should you want to know any more, let me know and I’ll happily help where I can.
I will try and post some pics . It' still clean but not without its issues...
20171015_104943.jpg
20171015_104943.jpg

We shall settle this on pics.

Only fair, for science etc
?? Eh ? We talking about my car ...

Attachments

• 20171104_163002.jpg
    20171104_163002.jpg
    889 KB · Views: 77

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Looks clean apart from that sticker and the front plate. What's going on with the recess?

Also has it had a front end respray? It's missing the black bumper insert vinyls

As above, the front bumper sticker. Each to their own and all that.

I do think it’s had some front end work, you’re missing the black plastic tabs on the front bumper, which I know were there when I had it at least.