ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Local Detailers / Detailing Advice

Clio Trophy / RB182
Evening ladies,

Not been on here since I sold my Trophy over 2 years ago, but now back on the Clio bandwagon.

The one I've bought actually has very good condition paint (no scratches, dents, chips)...but there are plenty of the usual swirl-marks around the car.

Now I've basically run out of all my old detailing stuff, and I have no machines. So my question is, would you guys recommend I pay someone to give it a proper detail (which doesn't appear to be cheap, and don't actually know of anyone around Bradford/Leeds way), and then do the usual stuff regularly myself.

OR

Would I be able to do a good enough job with stuff I could buy without spending a fortune (but it would be without using a rotary polisher etc...)

And if so, what could people recommend I purchase to get it all looking spot-on again. (I literally don't have any gear anymore)

Cheers!