ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOL at this.

The super slow Clio!
What an absolute tool, he doesn't deserve a license.

I don't he has one by the sounds of it, one of the comments on youtube ;
"ts a slow as f**k saxo with the best driver I know at the wheel...Could lose the police in a 1.0 toyota yaris!!!
Has never sat a driving leason or driving test in his life!"

Volvo S60 T5
Bunch of w*****s the lot of them, not the police by the way.
It's c***s like this that put all your insurance premiums up!!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I also heard that he got away....

There was another in car video of a guy in a Saxo racing 2 BMWs at that place, one saying : 'thats RWD'

No s**t y0....

WANTED: RB 182
'Legend' & 'Hero' ...rightt.

I'm sure you wouldn’t be saying that if a dick like that drove into one of your family members or and of the innocent people on that road. Retards.

Titanium 182
How is that funny?! He went on the wrong side of a carriageway in to on coming traffic? I bet you would be wetting yourself with laughter if he went head on in to your car and wrote it off!

Also why was he so persistent at escaping? No insurance/licence?

How is that funny?! He went on the wrong side of a carriageway in to on coming traffic? I bet you would be wetting yourself with laughter if he went head on in to your car and wrote it off!

He never, thus he is a grade A hero imo.

'Legend' & 'Hero' ...rightt.

I'm sure you wouldn’t be saying that if a dick like that drove into one of your family members or and of the innocent people on that road. Retards.

See answer above.

DB.

BMW 440i
"What a f**king badman"

Sums up the Midlands perfectly.

Yes, because it is just the people in the Midlands that say those sort of things. Muppet!

What a bellend though lol They do have sad lives to just go and hang around there week in, week out

"Navy" N17 TWO
What a plonker! And yes he would get away with it with the justice system in this bloody country! :mad:

Every day i'm more and more embarrassed to be British.

That's when it feels good to call yourself Irish over here ;) lol

CBR1000RR Fireblade
despite that being a retarded thing to do, he is a hero for giving the middle finger the man.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
It made me chuckle a bit, needs this dubbed over the top...

What a dick though. What I expect from the cruising scene though...

Last edited by a moderator:
  Turbos.
I really don't know what goes through these people heads. The must seriously be thick as s**t to think that is entertaining. In a way, i pity them for having lives that resorts to to doing this for 'fun', but then i guess they have so little floating in their little heads that they really don't know what the big, wide world can offer. Which begs the question, why don't we have a mass culling?

I really don't know what goes through these people heads. The must seriously be thick as s**t to think that is entertaining. In a way, i pity them for having lives that resorts to to doing this for 'fun', but then i guess they have so little floating in their little heads that they really don't know what the big, wide world can offer. Which begs the question, why don't we have a mass culling?

Hitlerbert?

120d M Sport

It's a quiet industrial estate that at normal times is only inhabited by lorries and wagons.

On occasions like this it's just full of half soaked boyracers who are out there taking there chances with the rest of them. If they will go along to things like this then they run the risk of getting hit regardless.