ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOL Hijack Fail...

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38473
Attempted hijack tonight .... quite funny really ! i was driving tonight with 3 mates in the car when i stopped at some traffic lights, a black BMW pulled up behind me and 2 lads jumped out and tried the handles on either side of my car. As my windows are tinted and it is nighttime they obviously could not see who was in the car.

Next minute i hear the central locking unlock and i think to myself what the hell is going on, i turn to my left hand side and my close mate Usman has opened the door and is getting out of the car.

He grabs the guy on his side and literally throws him face down on the road and then comes around the drivers side and with one swift hook completely floors the guy who is clean out on the floor.

Usman then drags both guys to their car and takes the keys out of the ignition and drops them down the nearest grid, takes photographs of their faces and tells them if he ever sees them again it will be the last time.

after this we drove off leaving the lads and the car. i wonder if they have got their keys out of the grid yet
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
and it is raining too
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Picture of Usman .......

usman.jpg

usman2.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
This is the funniest post i've ever read!

Makes a change from the usual road rage, keyed car posts
that make you rage.

Please post the photo of their faces, I think everyone would
like to see it.

Tell the big fella to keep up the good work!

Turbos.
monk.jpg

Funny, but you can tell its a made up story as it uses 'mates' in the first paragraph and 'grid' in the fourth paragraph. So unless its written by an English/American then its another internet fable...

clio
haha brilliant, could just imagine it now! please try and get the photos of the failed-hijackers on here, would make my day

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Justice!!

tbh, i dont see why this is so obviously fake,

its not like its a hard thing to happen,

and as for use of language,

well that changes all over this county,

when i went to southampton, people hadnt heard some of the words i used

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
all i can imagen is him saying after pasting both of them is "Get me my milk" made my day that did,