ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Longbridge Mill Basingstoke Tuesday 15th April

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
It's about time I organised a meet :eek:

Usual plan, meet 7.30pm at Longbridge Mill then head into the pub for drink/bite to eat.

Address is:

Longbridge Mill
Sherfield On Loddon
Hook
Hampshire
RG27 0DL

Hopefully we'll get a good turnout and those going to Castle Combe Action Day can collect their tickets

Add your name to the list:

1. TimR26

Toomer89

ClioSport Club Member
  ff 1eight2
Haha, yeah I remember that, think that was the last ever meet I went to befor I sold the car. Be good to get out again.

1. TimR26
2. Toomer89

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
A while ago I filled in an online form and now I get bombarded with offers from Longbridge Mill. I gave a fake DOB and they've just sent me a nice voucher for a free bottle of Champagne to celebrate my 'birthday', so I'll be along to this to pick that up. Reckon they'll let me take it away un-opened? If not, bubbles for everyone!

1. TimR26
2. Toomer89
3. Chip
4. Matt_90
5. Tim.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lol @ them giving out a free bottle and letting you have it to takeaway.

I'll have a glass though with you to celebrate your birthday, lol.

Clio v6 & Atom 300
1. TimR26
2. Toomer89
4. Matt_90
5. Tim.
6. Christopher
7. Pete.
8. Atom_I4_300 ;)

I could bring the v6, but its forcast to be sunny and currently than means the v6 plays second fiddle to the new toy.

Happy to take a few out for a quick blast so please bring helmets warm clothes and brave pills. I won't be going too silly tho as the Atom on cold tyres can bite!

I doubt i'll be be stopping for food tho.

Oh and if anyone (Tim?) is driving over from Newbury i might like to covoy over as i've not got Sh@t Nav in the Atom yet.

Peter

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I dont have my lid at home but I would love a passenger ride in the atom. If some one could bring a lid I could use I would buy a pint in return. :)

GTD, Lupo
Im a maybe! I still have a bad tummy so might just come to look at Peters Atom but might not eat!!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Looks like im in again, see you all later hopefully.

Think Mike is planning on going to but will be running very late if he does as he has a customer on a late car collection and wasnt up for my suggestion of just leaving the car sat on the road outside with the keys in and engine running so its ready for the guy.

Clio v6 & Atom 300
My ears have stopped ringing now after an un-eventful trip home. Even with the worlds worst headlights.

Good to meet up with you guys, and the food was not bad either.

Cheers
Peter:)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Those head lights were certainly designed to pass an SVA not to drive a car hard down B roads.

Awesome car :)

Clio v6 & Atom 300
Glad you liked the Atom guys. Even with the comedy lights! ;)

As i said previously happy to take a few out for a spin next time. Just bring a lid for your own comfort.

Hopefully when its a bit warmer tho, and in the daylight. Night-time on cold tyres is "tense" rather than "fun" tbh. :eek:

Cheers
Peter

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Are you planning on doing any trackdays in it soon?

Would be really interesting to see how it compares against Porkies westy performance wise:

Last edited by a moderator: