ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Longwell green. Saturday 26th June

Megane 225 F1
Come on then, lets get it done.

Bowling for those who want to, those (like myself maybe) who cant afford it, cant simply watch. Then of to eat some grub (Nando's or similar)

Now apparently, according to my football research that I have carried out (as you probably know, I'm no football fanatic) England may be playing in the 2nd stage of the world cup that night as well. In which case, the bowlplex has TV's that the game is bound to be shown on. But lets discuss that when we know if its going to happen on that date.

So meet at 6:30 pm in the lower car park of longwell green. Then off up to the bowlplex for a game or two and then some food after.

1. Will.
2. Dan' (Im a women and im always late)

Bux

Golf GTD
1. Will.
3. Bux

Ill put my name down just in case :D

RB 200
1. Will.
3. Bux
4. James (Must watch england! - us Geordies live off football)

None :(
thanks for the pm Will for letting me know about this.

Not sure what im doing yet ill check with the miss's :argue:

None :(
that would be some trip from Newcastle tho!

I'm sure a hooker would be cheaper than the fuel there and back ;)

RB 200
england could be playing on the sunday too depends IF they finish 1st or 2nd.. which will bugger my day up because i'll have to prioritise football over the mams wedding haha...
people still turning out for this sat ??

clio172,nimbus 197
I may pop up in me new 197 if the missus don't drag me out instead nt been to a meet as of yet been a member over a year

RB 200
aye just for the record .. someones going to have to come meet me and show me where to go haha ... out of place here .. my mam lives by cribbs causeway? or whatever .... so any directional advice is more than welcome :p

ps... where can i go to get drunk .. student clubs etc???

cheers lads!

Megane 225 F1
Longwell isnt hard to get to. Its on the bristol ring road which is easily gotten to from the motorway next to cribs.

As for clubs, i dont know bristol for nightlife so i dont know. Got the phone ready for the footy at the wedding then? ;)

Monaco Blue 172
cheap drinks - lloyds no1 bar in town on the waterfront tbh

duno if im going to be along, mite be hitting town myself...

but if anything changes ile let you know ;)

RB 200
nightlife good in town?! .. obviously i'm used to newcastle .. so my standards of fit women in short skirts are quite high haha ... i need a good night out while im here .. what days best??

Monaco Blue 172
nightlife good in town?! .. obviously i'm used to newcastle .. so my standards of fit women in short skirts are quite high haha ... i need a good night out while im here .. what days best??

i say sat, but msot people out fri /sat