ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Longwell green. Saturday 26th June

ds3
aye just for the record .. someones going to have to come meet me and show me where to go haha ... out of place here .. my mam lives by cribbs causeway? or whatever .... so any directional advice is more than welcome :p

ps... where can i go to get drunk .. student clubs etc???

cheers lads!

bristol places are alright i reckon.. you wont get studenty stuff on fri/sat, iirc student night is thursday here. but the cheapest place is the berkeley, a weatherspoons on park st. always start off ther then hed on to somewhere else. main clubs oceana, panache, syndicate then smaller ones like platform 1, club 31, bunker etc. loads of bars down on waterfront, whiteladies, corn st, park st.. good ones are pitcher & piano, vodka revs, bsb (i like the corn st one best) uhhmmm yeah.

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Is this still on/is it still bowling, or just cars?! I've got a bad back so bowling sounds like a bad plan....!

Megane 225 F1
How many is going then ???

You guys are retarded and cant make a list and I cant be fucked to go through the thread and count. Most people said no if footy was on which it isnt. I dont know. 10? lol :rasp:

Is this still on/is it still bowling, or just cars?! I've got a bad back so bowling sounds like a bad plan....!

This is still on. If you dont want to bowl thats fine, i dont think i will be as i have no money. So it will be up to the rest of the guys.

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Might pop along, although I don't know anyone/depends what other mates are doing.

I don't have a Clio either, but I guess that doesn't matter!

Megane 225 F1
Ok guys im not going to be attending now as no one seems to want to come. Only know of 3 people that want to go and unfortunatly, i dont have the money to drive to bristol and back for no one to turn up. Sorry guys.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Ok guys im not going to be attending now as no one seems to want to come. Only know of 3 people that want to go and unfortunatly, i dont have the money to drive to bristol and back for no one to turn up. Sorry guys.

this is very poor from a area rep, u should hang ur head in shame tbh;)

Megane 225 F1
It is hanging. Should be fired.

Dont worry. Me and dan will still do some area rep "work" tonight and organise the big one for the summer.