ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look what i got

GOLF GT TDI
can u guess yet :)

ScreenShot.gif

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Vista's release is rushed. The final code still has thousands of glitches that need to be sorted and if XPs first service pack release of 11 months from XP's initial debut is any sort of timescale to go by for Vista's first SP it will be a disgrace.

I want what was promised back when the code name was Longhorn. Vista should of been sp3 for XP.

Der Panzer
Like many people I've been running one of the RCs.

I like how easy it is to find stuff, however that's about it. Can't believe how undtable it makes programs. Back to XP for this callsign.

Golf GTI 1.8T
is t fully released yet? missus has a free vista premium upgrade for her acer laptop.

cock mobile.
Vista's release is rushed. The final code still has thousands of glitches that need to be sorted and if XPs first service pack release of 11 months from XP's initial debut is any sort of timescale to go by for Vista's first SP it will be a disgrace.

I want what was promised back when the code name was Longhorn. Vista should of been sp3 for XP.

Vista is defo not a SP for XP, I've used it daily on my main laptop for ~2 months now and it is fundamentally different.

Certainly has glitches, it drives me mad with my home wireless network.

And it will always have glitches, it's not like it's some simple chess game.

Defo agree about what was promised, where the fu(k is WinFS

Revels Mum & Sister
We had 10 Keys and a Disk for Business upgrade appear a few days ago.

Allready have final on a PC at home and it hasnt caused one hiccup yet!

A4 Avant
If I have a free upgrade to ultimate from Dell, is it up to me when I install it or do I have to install it straight away?

I need to register for my upgrade before end of Feb, but I don't want to install it until it's been out for a few months and some of the bugs have been ironed out. Would it be ok to do this?

GOLF GT TDI
i have had no problems with my Vista, most programs that work with XP still work with Vista got a couple that dont but can get over that, i find the actual running of vista is alot faster than xp,

WILL BE: 1992 1.8 16v
Vista SP2(1)? Comes out mid 2007. It also contains tons of other stuff that couldn't get put in the final release of the OS as it didn't make the cut-off date!
Still wouldn't get it for s**t tbh