ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking to purchase a decent clip for all renault models

stevem42

ClioSport Club Member
  Silver182 and RB 182
Hi can anyone advise me which is the best or reasonably priced clip for all renault models please

I've an Rs tuner at the moment but only seems to work on the clio as a diagnostic tool

many thanks in advance

Hi can anyone advise me which is the best or reasonably priced clip for all renault models please

I've an Rs tuner at the moment but only seems to work on the clio as a diagnostic tool

many thanks in advance

i know now it's still not clip, but you can buy a module to allow RStuner to work on all obd2 cars

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
CLiP is a Renault owned device that needs certificates and authorisation to use, it costs franchises lots of money so it's not really something you can just buy. If you want to just read and clear codes you are better off getting a generic code reader, if you are wanting to see parameters, configurations etc maybe a second hand snap on solus but will be expensive and if it doesn't have quite a recent update they can actually lock out unless updated. New versions don't do that anymore.