ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low boost clio fueling

I currently have a clio 182 turbo that I am putting back together

I have a ph1 fuel rail and reg sitting on my shelf would it be worth fitting this along with a return line?

If so how do you adapt the ph2 sender??

Clios going to see track once or twice a year apart from that mostly road use

dan's cast offs.
Yup.

Best if you can get a pump with a return on it, early phase 1 and some of the 1.2 and think diesels had them? That way no messing round to sort the reg in the tank

dan's cast offs.
have a chat to chris at efi parts as ive now seen one done without the ph1 setup fitted running 7psi

Was Chris who said about it, something to do with fuel pressure or flow at certain revs? Can't remember exactly as it was when he was still developing his boost module.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
only if you have a reg fitted at the rail. i know of a car running the boost module running a complete ph2 fuel system bar the 225 injectors. so it might not be a requirement anymore, worth asking the question

Attachments

• 20161128_125513 (1).jpg
    20161128_125513 (1).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
Is there information avalible on how to modify the ph2 sender??

Turns outs it's all not totally needed however gives a better idle according to abother thread on here