ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

low ph1 pikey build!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
cheers guys! not sure what wheels to run to FCS now :rasp: new project in a few months though i think ;)

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Looks absolutely mint, mate.

I live near there myself, can see the bridges from my bedroom window!

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
get it sorted dude! its looking sorry for itself the now!

as does my clio... :( needs coileys ( and i need the £150 to buy them haha )

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
cheers dan :) aye its a gid wee bit down there for pics! tried to drive onto the mono blocked bit just off the round about, stopped when the sills/subframe crunched off the wee kerb bit! should maybe have a wee CS fife meet? :p and whiskerz shel be sound in a few weeks when it all comes toegther for FCS...hopefully! lol and buy my ph2 back lights :p

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
aye CS fife meet could be on like... theres a few of us at least lol...

ph2 rear lights will be bought as soon as ive got a replacement mirror ;) gotta get the broken stuff sorted 1st ;)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
aye! hurry up and pass ;)

wee update, no much tbh! was rolling for a bit with half a splitter! wins!
IMG_0913.jpg

so went and got a standerd one, looks good imo
IMG_0966.jpg

and a wee clean
IMG_0963.jpg

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
get the turbines off the mk1 on it ! white FTW

im getting more and more tempted by the 172 alloys btw.... what size tyres is it for them?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
a will at some point when i cba! need to change front drivers hub aswell cause ill f**k the treads more when u take the bolts out lol and there 195/45/16 ;)

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Seen you up racers on saturday night, i think i would be tempted in a fife meet as well like, didn't realise how many were about either lol.

Btw how many sets of wheels do you have, seems to be a different set used every you post up pics, lol

haha looks sick

you must have a lot of empty cans of spray paint now, do you nick wheels for a living or somthing :)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
didny notice ure car shoulda gave us a flash lol and fife meet would be cool, there seems to be a growin amount of folk from here! and current number of wheels i think is 5 i think lol gona try the turbines off the mk1! and yes tobs, im a full time wheel stealing pikey pml and now you made me think of it i musta spent loadss on paint :D

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
How do you get round Dunfermline? Speed bumps and that....

have to drive slow thru the middle of double ones and slow as f**k over full length ones, get the odd crunch/bang now and then :rasp:

and no richy they look far too good on the mk1 :cool:

LY R26
il come to lochgelly and get on my hands and knees and beg you? maybe youl give me them for free if i took it that far! haha, if you spot a set in need of a refurb give me a shout mate! your right about them looking good on the mk1... unfortunatley:(!

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
was epic going to ists

no were to go but over this speedbump all you hear the full way going over it is

crunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnchhhhhhhh scrapppppppppppppe

and me and stu pissing ourselfs laughing

f**king epic

love you x

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
was epic going to ists

no were to go but over this speedbump all you hear the full way going over it is

crunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnchhhhhhhh scrapppppppppppppe

and me and stu pissing ourselfs laughing

f**king epic

love you x

good times! FCS will be fun im sure :D

and aye michael, pretty sure i see you about like! not sure if a tryed to chase u on the dual carriage way agess ago for a laugh :eek: and yeah hes on the forum aswell

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
my mate has an original mini and his speedbump issue is identical to yours stu!

havin a mock test with another instructor next week, pass that and will get my test booked, hopefully passed for the summer!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
nice one dan ;) get passed and get oot :D and whats it look like? or whos got it? didnt even know there was a rep goin about lol

///M135i
A blue ph2 with turini like wheels and very loud exhaust! He's done a nice job of it. Did you sell your painted steelies? Sure I seen a boy in Cowdenbeath with them on his black campus

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
A blue ph2 with turini like wheels and very loud exhaust! He's done a nice job of it. Did you sell your painted steelies? Sure I seen a boy in Cowdenbeath with them on his black campus

not sure if ive seen it! has it got all the sport kit aye? i know plummers on here is a rep, hes from kirkcaldy though. and nah chucked them out. But i know the guy thats got the campus though, sold and fitted the tyres for him, dick still hasnt payed me yet!

///M135i
Nah not his. Isn't his black? Sure he was at the last falkland RR day.

That's s**t mate. See him alot in Cowdenbeath.

You making yours a rep or keeping it as it is?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Aye plummers is black, only rep i know of around here lol, aye tht boy does deliverys for the chippy just before the bridge in cowden. And mines is gettin left as is, porsche wheels on for fcs then its gettin stripped after it. can insure a sport now so would be a waste to make a rep lol, just canny afford much the now! Buildin a wee mk1 rsi to swap over to when insurance is due for renewall, theres a project thread on here for it ;)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
welll got her back from the body shop, not impressed, in the slightest! could light a match on the bumpers, terrible finish, and the quarter is orange peeld to f**k!
anyway, hers some picsss
IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

needs washed badly!
IMG_0986.jpg