ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering Limit Without Modifying Arches

Justin BBP

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172 PH2
As the title suggests, what's the lowest I can go without modifying the arches if I fitted 8x15 alloys?

Justin BBP

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172 PH2
I looking a making a 172 PH2 version of LJColeman's PH1 5dr, but with black or matt grey. So they would be ET30 with 20mm spacer on the rear and a 15mm spacer on the front.

Link to LJColeman's 5dr

Last edited:
  Cup In bits
Looking at the pics mate I bet all he can carry in that thing is a 6 pack of quavers and 2 litre bottle of coke before it scrapes, anything over 1 turn left or right it must scrub like a hoor, gona need to roll the rear arches to pull off anything like that.

I personally think that 20mm spacers on the rear is excessive and too much. Et30 will sit perfectly in the arches and require no arch work if using the same tyre and camber as him. Also depends how soft your rear suspension is? I've had to use bigger bumpstops to stop mine from making arch contact.

Justin BBP

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172 PH2
So 8x15's with no spacer?

What about ride height?

ekaJ, you running 182 factory alloys?

Swede cup, the most I would be carrying is 3 people and 3 snooker cue cases lol

Justin BBP

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172 PH2
I've decided I'm going for the a similar look to ekaJ but with 8x15's instead after seen the latest picture of his :)