ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering??

Clio mk2 1.2
I have a clio mk2 ph1 and am thinking about lowering it with springs untill i can afford coilies what should I go for coz i hate the gap between the wheel and arch ??
Thanks

Mk2 Ph2
to really make a difference youd have to go -60mm but it runs down the dampers quicker a few people have said, just save up for coilly's ;)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I am in the same boat, can not wait to save for coilovers so i am going to buy Eibach sportlines spring kit.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I have heard that the Apex springs where not good at all, gave a very harsh ride but they do lower the car...

Clio mk2 1.2
Awww cheers guys but there are loads of speed bumps round my area nd the splitter scrapes as it is without being lowered :S but I hate the gaps whats the sort of price range for a set of springs?

106GTI / NovaC20LET
no problem matey. was down darlo earlier actually dropped the missus at train station. love the sound in the main bit when it comes on cam lol