ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowest clio?

More poke than viagr
Well i have no idea why my last thread was locked and not moved or whatever.... so i thought id move it to this section to try and keep them happy.....

was wandering whos got the lowest clio?

Si

RS Clio 172
this has to be a top runner...

Photo002-vi.jpg

or this?

DSC02000-vi.jpg

love the second one. practicality FTL. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway, without resorting to Airbags I reckon Android could be the lowest.

Last edited by a moderator:
  More poke than viagr
anywhoo, very nice but both on air? I know micks...cough..cheat...cough... ;) :eek: :cool: lol

Si

RS Clio 172
your last thread said about airbags... this one didn't. so i capitalised on the opening. lol.

More poke than viagr
your last thread said about airbags... this one didn't. so i capitalised on the opening. lol.

lmao, yeah forgot to add that in lol....had other things on my mind when i wrote this lol :evil:

Porsche Boxster987S
have a look at micks recent pics in his project thread to see proper low lol!:cool:

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Ah IIRC yours was a bit crazy at one point?

Pics or it didn't happen though as above :cool:

LOL pics or it didnt happen great il have to try and dig some photo's out,

at the moment the rear is currently 140-150mm, the front is low but not fully due to wheel offset problem.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
on 16's at the moment, but will be going back on 15's as soon as i fit front 172 setup,

rear, and front isnt as lot YET...(also un-even ground due to me been working over the winter on the car, so its kinda messed the level of the ground lol)
572db429.jpg

SQ5
who mine?

the rear is VERY bumpy, get girls with tank tops in the rear and you will be in for a very fun drive, tits bouncing up and down :eek:HAHA

Are you a rudeboy whos cruises aorund with underage girls in the back?

Keep your eyes on the road BBoy

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
who mine?

the rear is VERY bumpy, get girls with tank tops in the rear and you will be in for a very fun drive, tits bouncing up and down :eek:HAHA

Yeah bumpy coz your sitting on the bumpstops lol, please go round a corner at speed?

More poke than viagr
^^lmao

Contender?
gaydonmeet3.jpg

Back needs to go down a bit more, but wheels stick out too far and hit the arch as it is :dapprove:

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Are you a rudeboy whos cruises aorund with underage girls in the back?

Keep your eyes on the road BBoy

No i dont do cruises Danny, tbh i hate that, but i do meet some friends at the back of morrisons carpark and chat for a while. Underage girls LOL hell no,

SQ5
^^lmao

Contender?
[Pic of stupidly low/coloured/wheeled car]

Back needs to go down a bit more, but wheels stick out too far and hit the arch as it is :dapprove:

Do you need to keep making thread to post a pic of your car?! Yes its low, we get it....

No i dont do cruises Danny, tbh i hate that, but i do meet some friends at the back of morrisons carpark and chat for a while. Underage girls LOL hell no,

Your car looks like it should be at a cruise, especially with girls piled up in the back

TBH it's mostly 1.2s that are seriously low, when it's that slow who cares how it handles lol If I had kept my 1.2 longer it was going to go as low as physically possible to still get into my work/house.

SQ5
TBH just looking at the car at the top of the page, it isn't that low! I think mine is lower actually

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Ah IIRC yours was a bit crazy at one point?

Pics or it didn't happen though as above :cool:

this pic you mean?

P231108_1427.jpg

that was on 15's and the rear isnt as low as it is now tho, when i do go back down to 15's il deffo need a sump guard,

More poke than viagr
TBH it's mostly 1.2s that are seriously low, when it's that slow who cares how it handles lol If I had kept my 1.2 longer it was going to go as low as physically possible to still get into my work/house.

and you can fit smaller wheels on 1.2s lol :rasp:

My target :rasp:
IMG_6859.jpg

SQ5
this pic you mean?

P231108_1427.jpg

that was on 15's and the rear isnt as low as it is now tho, when i do go back down to 15's il deffo need a sump guard,

Someone appears to of just removed your shocks and springs, it looks horrendous to be completely honest

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Someone appears to of just removed your shocks and springs, it looks horrendous to be completely honest

Lol, that was some time ago say beginning of last year, all i have is coilovers and think those were 100mm springs on the rear,

I am starting to get fed up of the bumpy ness tbh, but the stance i love tho, so this summer il see what happens :)

Mick wins hands down - after taking his anti roll bar out on the front hes actualy got the subframe sitting on the ground, yes hes on bags but hes now got custom front shock design which means he cant raise it more than like an inch of the ground so still whips everyones ass!

Apart from that i was uber low :) everyones only ever going to get to the same height, once u reach a certain point its impossible and this is a completely pointless thread, its not about lows its about stance!

omnom.jpg

Running 16x9 schmidt modernline - 20mm spacer to bring to an et of -5

Ground down both front and rear arch lips, lots of camber all round, coilies wound downnn! idealy would of lover to got the rear doewn the last 10mm but rubbed like crazy as it was!

SQ5
Lol, that was some time ago say beginning of last year, all i have is coilovers and think those were 100mm springs on the rear,

I am starting to get fed up of the bumpy ness tbh, but the stance i love tho, so this summer il see what happens :)

It doesn't have "stance" though. The original picture you posted also looked she-ite.

Can we rename the thread to "My suspension has been stolen, what did yours look like when it was stolen too?"