ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 182 Owners

LY182. Golf GT TDI 195.
Was just looking at the Liquid Yellow 182 sales data and noticed there where only 73 made. Just wondering out of the 73 how many are on the forum? If ya have one, add ur name to the list:

1. Kirton

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
1. Kirton
2. richandgem
3. Yellow Dave
4. fatboyslim
5. Liquidyellowistheonetohav
6. DaveLiquid182

There are a fair few Liquid 182 owners on here.

Of those 73 only 34 came to the uk. There are now less than 30 as a few have been written off.

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
I would add my name to the list... if only an LY one would come up for sale near me. Saw one at a dealer in Truro (on autotrader) recently, dunno if whoever bought that is on here.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
1. Kirton
2. richandgem
3. Yellow Dave
4. fatboyslim
6. DaveLiquid182

There are a fair few Liquid 182 owners on here.

Of those 73 only 34 came to the uk. There are now less than 30 as a few have been written off.

I was under the same impression, I was told this by the RenaultSport salesman and before anyone says anything, I've known him for years so he wouldn't have any reason to make it up as I'd already bought the car

Hi,

I was reading through the forum and noticed you stated you would like a clio 182 in Liquid Yellow in your area? I live in Penrith, Cumbria if your interested in a look at it?
I was thinking of selling it in a few months but if you wanna get a early hand in and make a offer your more then welcome. The car is a excellent totally standard example and in brilliant condition inside and out (needs to be seen, well looked after), 1 previous owner, 25k, fsh, tax until end of may, mot until oct. You can come have a look no problem, any questions give me a shout.

Kind regards, Steve.

R56 JCW
Hi,

I was reading through the forum and noticed you stated you would like a clio 182 in Liquid Yellow in your area? I live in Penrith, Cumbria if your interested in a look at it?
I was thinking of selling it in a few months but if you wanna get a early hand in and make a offer your more then welcome. The car is a excellent totally standard example and in brilliant condition inside and out (needs to be seen, well looked after), 1 previous owner, 25k, fsh, tax until end of may, mot until oct. You can come have a look no problem, any questions give me a shout.

Kind regards, Steve.

Ill swap ya with a Silver FF 182, MOT June, 22K Tax July :rasp:

Hi

Hows it going? Its ok, not after another 182, cheers though pal. Message was originally for User DANDYCAPTAIN, or anyones thats after a Liquid yellow? Im new to this forum. I'll sort some photos out later on.

Steve.

LY 200
1. Kirton
2. richandgem
3. Yellow Dave
4. fatboyslim
6. DaveLiquid182
7.Yellow182jon:rasp:
8.G9TUS-but his gf
9.JayR

Fair few on here it seems!!!