ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY R27 2007

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Nice!

Get Renault to get a new seat under warranty, my mates R27 has done exactly the same thing, and Renault have ordered one in to replace it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  R27, JCW GP, M4, M2
Took it down to renault today, guy took photos and is going to ask his manager for the ok, should find out tomorrow hopefully!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  R27, JCW GP, M4, M2
Ummm Renault Swansea seem to think it’s a wear and tear issue due to the driver getting in and out. I agreed it was caused by this, but my argument is that the excessive amount of wear does not relate to the amount of use. I believe the wear to be premature due to poor material which is not up for the job and in turn not fit for purpose imo. Causing a very expensive recaro seat to look shabby at 1.5 years old L . I could understand if the car had 30,000 miles on the clock and nearing the end of its warranty but its know where near it.
Advice please???

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Phone Renault UK and explain. They have been replaced in quite a few cars, so they obviously know about the problem.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  R27, JCW GP, M4, M2
Well Renault UK agree with me, so I took it down the dealer for a photo to be taken, so it can be sent off to Renault UK for the final approval. looking good :). So the car is truly spot on. Bumped the price down aswell to 10,500 squids.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  R27, JCW GP, M4, M2
Renault UK have given the go ahead so the whole seat is getting replaced :0. I must say that Renault UK where excellent 10/10. So the car is now prestine :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  R27, JCW GP, M4, M2
Going off to Greece for the spring/summer, seems a shame to be kept in my garage for 4 months losing money (and not getting used).

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Please can you keep us updated on who this goes to please. We would like to see it at FCS and a possible remembrance run for Iridium.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Elise, Duster
Please can you keep us updated on who this goes to please. We would like to see it at FCS and a possible remembrance run for Iridium.
Hes not been active for a week mate. it might be worth giving the number on PH a buzz

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  R27, JCW GP, M4, M2
Well if I still have the car then I defo will be going to FCS would be a fitting tribute indeed.