ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY RS200

clio 200 cup
Alright mate, where do you live in the Port?

Did you used to have a 197 in blue?

Yeah i live in the Port in the town centre was living in hope farm area, never owned a 197 in blue but may have had one as a company car, i have owned 3 172 Cup's and a red 197 though.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh right, were you the guy I saw in Asda recently in a Trophy, which was another Co Car?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I think the RS200 looks like a dynamique now a days! Not a renaultsport. The wheels are chavvy, the front isn't refined enough to make it stand out as a RS. I don't think i'll grow to like the 200!

S3, Polo
Superb. Love it!

* Not like that GW 200 with the red calipers and yellow and grey interior - utter f*cking monstrosity, IMO *

182 ff
i want a job at reno, so mike when are you giving out the discounts to us lot eh ?????

ill give you my 54 plate 182 70k and ill take a 200 AG for 10k sounds like a good deal to me ?????:D

clio 200 cup
i want a job at reno, so mike when are you giving out the discounts to us lot eh ?????

ill give you my 54 plate 182 70k and ill take a 200 AG for 10k sounds like a good deal to me ?????:D

I'm in the process of sorting out my traders section won't be long, send me a pm with more details of your car and i will have a look for you tommorrow.